unfinished07

DSCN0053.JPG

Does anyone knows where to get this shampoo in Singapore, other than Shunji Matsuo? They are selling it at $50!!

WhiteFox

Now using this kingch style series sculpting clay. Works ok but seems like I need like 4 days to wash off totally. so I kind of style my hair only once in a while or I will have a weird sticky hair even without using anything.

Any better better clay/wax recommendation that's easier to wash off but have similar holding power? Joico or sebastian better?

deaththeorist

Now using this kingch style series sculpting clay. Works ok but seems like I need like 4 days to wash off totally. so I kind of style my hair only once in a while or I will have a weird sticky hair even without using anything.

Any better better clay/wax recommendation that's easier to wash off but have similar holding power? Joico or sebastian better?
Siao wei 4 days?

iV3RsOn

wtf, u spam too much or the clay is so durable???

4 days!?!?!?!?!?!

kampong boi

too much $$$ also have some thought on your hair, later hair drop a lot ar

overkill

whatme

I got the kingch styling clay too. My parent is using this. Very hard to wash away. So pls throw away!

WhiteFox

Siao wei 4 days?

wtf, u spam too much or the clay is so durable???

4 days!?!?!?!?!?!

It's like day 1, after shower, the hair whatever I comb it, will stay that way. day day, won't stay as much, day 3, lesser, day 4 then I can feel my natural soft hair again. I using Pantene shampoo.

Nv use much, like a 1/4 of the small finger tip. :s22:

WhiteFox

I got the kingch styling clay too. My parent is using this. Very hard to wash away. So pls throw away!

ah! so I'm not the only one having this problem! :o Keep thinking am I using that much till I have problem washing it

whatme

Bro. Where you get this wax sia. Don't use it anymore..

Btw.. Shampoo also play an important part of washing your styling product..

WhiteFox

Using Pantene cause I like the soft after effect :D

The wax was introduced by a friend. Last time always use gel cause I like easy to wash off. But I like matte style so he ask me use this clay. Told him I got difficulty washing this clay, but he insist that he can wash it off easily.

So now I'm looking for others liao.

My hair super soft, need something that can hold it well throughout the day. Any recommendation?

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.