Is it fair to force people to buy bundle?

njstone9

Reaction score
Any update after meeting?

I still haven't heard back from anyone yet. I shall have to write again to Changi and complain again!

I want to include more info about the prices so can you email me that photo of the iPhone prices you took please?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still haven't heard back from anyone yet. I shall have to write again to Changi and complain again!

I want to include more info about the prices so can you email me that photo of the iPhone prices you took please?

Now u understand how our world class airport works. I just sent everything to u

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
I am travelling 20 Dec 2013, via changi airport.

would like to bump this thread to see if the pricing has changed for the better

interest to get ipad mini retina.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
you guys should email apple directly and cc cook in the email on these retailers. let them burn

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls update us. Though I have the answer..

oh u got answer ? let me know ?

if the price is difficult, then i will get outside before flying off. i do not really want to go check in then stuck there with weird price and think for 1000 years whether to buy or not.

babywoolf

Reaction score
Today I went to iStudio and they are selling their iphone 5S 64Gb at 1388. Are they allow to change the price?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today I went to iStudio and they are selling their iphone 5S 64Gb at 1388. Are they allow to change the price?
Means not authorised dealer.
Authorised sources, normal price also no stocks for premium models, so it's willing seller, willing buyer, no wrong, still intl warranty, your call.

Last edited:

palmtungsten

Reaction score
oh u got answer ? let me know ?

if the price is difficult, then i will get outside before flying off. i do not really want to go check in then stuck there with weird price and think for 1000 years whether to buy or not.

You are better off buying outside.. See the above bro posting.. They charge iPhone price above apple controlled price

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They have been doing since the days of Iphone 5 and no one can do anything to them. I think unless Steve Jobs rise up from the dead, I doubt anyone can stop their act...:s13:

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score

Yes. This is because flipping is still happening in Singapore. 1388 is to prevent flipper.

Just order a set from apple store if u can wait.

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
what apple is selling is rep, resellers can sell it higher... there is no official apple store in sg

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. This is because flipping is still happening in Singapore. 1388 is to prevent flipper.

Just order a set from apple store if u can wait.

I feel the arguing of the flipper is weak. Whatever flipper do, Apple reseller shouldn't raise up the price. They can argue they are doing for the sake of preventing flippers but that is BS. They don't have to use this weak arguing to give others an impression they are so noble...********!

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I feel the arguing of the flipper is weak. Whatever flipper do, Apple reseller shouldn't raise up the price. They can argue they are doing for the sake of preventing flippers but that is BS. They don't have to use this weak arguing to give others an impression they are so noble...********!

U have to forgive them.. The iPad + iPad mini + iPhone 5c have burned them so hard. The iPhone 5 is the only chance to earn back. U don know the feel having 100 sets of 5c each in different colors in every outlet losing cash every day..

The iPhone 5s earning helps to cover up the loses that 5c and iPad 4 chuck up..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.