The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i blow it in the opposite direction of how i am going to style it.
but then my hair quite soft so easier to mold into shape. haha.

When's PP spray coming in :( i need spray soon.
What's eta of latest batch of GD ah? thinking of when i should order my second tub. hehehe

do you all trim the short hair at the front of your hairline ah?
some of the hairs very short so cannot comb up. from far cannot see but near near can see
you know who to text.

GD next batch coming in by end of next week hopefully. lol left 9 slots for batch 20! 200 tubs in SG! yay! :s12::s12::s12:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the great tips! I was thinking how long can your hair last after i saw your picture. This answers everything! Are you using hair spray too? :)

I never use any hair spray. stay for a solid good 8 hours for me, after that can feel it starts to drop down due to perspiration causing the hair becoming oily then i just went washroom to restyle it back =) I think if use with hair spray. desert storm come also dont need scare already hahaha! #justkidding :D

PS*2nd Shipment of HdF claymation will be here in about 3 weeks time. Meanwhile there are still some left for grab!

PS** We have since fixed the discount code on our website. The discount code is now useable:D

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
where can i buy this hanz de fuko quicksand in singapore? its OOS on mensbazaar

sorry tehnehneh! :( our first shipment carry most of the new claymation and little of the rest. Next 2 shipment which will be here pretty soon we will be shipping in more of both! :D

Last edited:

happytresses90

Reaction score
Ice at Jantzen Lot One good at Soft Rebond

I had always been reluctant to rebond my hair despite my messy natural curls as I didn't want unnatural looking stick straight hair. And also, I had an unpleasant experience with Yuki at the same salon a few months ago. But one day, I suddenly felt that my hair was just out of control. Since I was pretty satisfied with the second stylist, Ice, who rectified my hair damaged by Yuki's incompetent rebounding, I finally decided to get rebonding done by Ice. The results were very natural, as if I'm perpetually having a great hair day. Glad that I can still get my hair done at lot one jantzen as I live around that area and the other salons there, kimage and jean yip, are too expensive. Jean yip stylists have pissed me off in the past by constantly asking me to sign package.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't wait for my KANEBO!

BUT I AM WAITING AND WANT MY POTE ORGANIC SHAMPOO!
JH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried Billy Jealousy Shampoo?

w_fuzzylogic_award_8oz_display.jpg

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went back to Joel @ la coco for my haircut today. 2nd time there only since my first visit 1.5 months ago. Haircut is only slightly more ex than kobayashi ($14) but the experience is really much better

No waiting time (went on a weekday afternoon maybe) & Joel is really skilled. There's really a difference.I'm not recommending the place or what, just sharing my experience

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went back to Joel @ la coco for my haircut today. 2nd time there only since my first visit 1.5 months ago. Haircut is only slightly more ex than kobayashi ($14) but the experience is really much better

No waiting time (went on a weekday afternoon maybe) & Joel is really skilled. There's really a difference.I'm not recommending the place or what, just sharing my experience

Actually you all say until like that, I also feel like going there to try.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was awesome! hahaha shop like siao, eat like siao, club and drink like siao. :s12::s12:

Wait you went with your girlfriend right? So everything like siao but the most important thing is, did you action action at night like siao? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.