SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

woola calot

Reaction score
I attempted IPPT this year and only failed by 2.4 by 30sec. Passed my other IPPTs before. Assuming I flung my IPT-IPPT, what are the chances of me getting band 1?

almost 0

you passed your IPPT before and you only failed you 2.4 by 30sec, of course you will get the highest/hardest banding for IPT. Just train a bit and you can get a pass with $100, why not?

baizai

Reaction score
almost 0

you passed your IPPT before and you only failed you 2.4 by 30sec, of course you will get the highest/hardest banding for IPT. Just train a bit and you can get a pass with $100, why not?

thanks guys. if that's the case, i will aim for that $100. to me, it's not so much the money, just the burden of going through this whole ippt process. i just want to complete it with minimum amount of sessions, will probably request for IPT extension (RT window opens on 21st nov), and go for a few sessions until i'm confident of passing then i will book a non-ict ippt.

Zeusor

Reaction score
planning to take ippt at bedok camp . any thing i need to know, esp for the 2.4? hear run 6 laps..
and if it rain on the day of ippt then how ? eg 1h before the ippt . tia

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning to take ippt at bedok camp . any thing i need to know, esp for the 2.4? hear run 6 laps..
and if it rain on the day of ippt then how ? eg 1h before the ippt . tia

Depends on cat status. If cat 1, they will make u wait.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what will happen if not present :s11: :s22: and how do they determine if the ippt will be cancelled if say still cat 1 at 5 or 6pm.. ?

If you don't go, you will be considered as default once in your window. Default 3 times in the same window, system will bar you from booking another IPPT for that window.

They will check the status frequently. Run can always commence at night time since there are still training till 10pm. So you won't know what cat status unless you are there.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If you don't go, you will be considered as default once in your window. Default 3 times in the same window, system will bar you from booking another IPPT for that window.

They will check the status frequently. Run can always commence at night time since there are still training till 10pm. So you won't know what cat status unless you are there.

Actually the CAT status can also be obtained from the Meteorological Services rite? But I dunno where to look for the info. Anyone knows?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the CAT status can also be obtained from the Meteorological Services rite? But I dunno where to look for the info. Anyone knows?

I think so but the point is you can't cancel even if you know the cat status.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think so but the point is you can't cancel even if you know the cat status.

Can't cancel is never mind. Some people just want to skip the whole session if CAT1 status will delay the whole session to an unbearable level (ie if some people have other appointments).

Wo0f86

Reaction score
Hi guys, can check what's the latest in pro timing fr weekday rt session at khatib fcc? Lets say 6pm is official and reach only 6.15, will they still allow to do in pro?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can check what's the latest in pro timing fr weekday rt session at khatib fcc? Lets say 6pm is official and reach only 6.15, will they still allow to do in pro?

6.15 should still be ok but u must already be changed. They only inpro people who are in their pt attire.

Zeusor

Reaction score
Can't cancel is never mind. Some people just want to skip the whole session if CAT1 status will delay the whole session to an unbearable level (ie if some people have other appointments).

yep would like to know this as well. eg 4pm ippt but cat 1 status. is there a cut off timing whereby they will cancel the whole ippt? say eg its still raining at 6pm.

i see. thanks for the info.

are stations at bedok camp all electronise? i think khatib camp is.

lankileong

Reaction score
can we enter fcc thru the side gate at khatib camp nearer to khatib mrt or must enter thru main gate along sembawang rd?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.