The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me no customer service la. i just order and distribute. people piss me off i also bite back. lol

like netzach!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna hoot 50 tubs of gold digger soon! so people no need to wait to lay their paws on the gold digger!

silverfox sooonn.. very soooonnnn!

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my tube of joico is finishing soon..any advice what hair styling products to use?? recommendations?? i usually use joico only without any hair spray, quite out of touch with the current products that's available/popular in the market..

my hair is abit curly, sides and back overlap (or is the term undercut??) anyway, i usually style my hair just by sweeping it to the left all the way. is there a name for this hairstyle??lol.

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
adding on,, is there any website that i can refer to for trendy singaporean guys hairstyle?? any help is much appreciated!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
my tube of joico is finishing soon..any advice what hair styling products to use?? recommendations?? i usually use joico only without any hair spray, quite out of touch with the current products that's available/popular in the market..

my hair is abit curly, sides and back overlap (or is the term undercut??) anyway, i usually style my hair just by sweeping it to the left all the way. is there a name for this hairstyle??lol.

Coming from joico? Get vantachi clay! Much better than joico imo. Sticks to hair better, comes off hands better. All product gets into hair, so application is a breeze. And the hold is slightly better to boot.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
people piss me off i also bite back. lol
like netzach!

Pu39s.gif

jahredwee

Reaction score
Hi, just looted GD a few days ago. It was around 8+ at night and I went down to gaoxing's house area to collect it. I must say, he's a flexible man. Supposed to meet at Tanjong pagar mrt then tampines but afterwards, I met gaoxing at his place. Thanks for the product! It's nothing like the products I used before. Still trying to play with it haha. It gives me the power like the pink gatsby ( GD is stronger) and is easy to wash off. I'll definitely get the GD when I finished mine thought it costs $26 haha.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha. Singapore now all the style is either u go for the American or British quiff or Korean curly. But since you have natural curl, go for the Korean look but must see your face shape if it suits you.

Nv use Joico before but my friends who uses it say it's not that strong afterall.

The product you need is gonna depend on what hairstyle you wanna go for.

There's a few.
Gold digger
Nigelle bold make clay
Hdf quicksand
Hdf claymation
Vantachi clay
A few to list.
Lol really too many to list it all out.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just looted GD a few days ago. It was around 8+ at night and I went down to gaoxing's house area to collect it. I must say, he's a flexible man. Supposed to meet at Tanjong pagar mrt then tampines but afterwards, I met gaoxing at his place. Thanks for the product! It's nothing like the products I used before. Still trying to play with it haha. It gives me the power like the pink gatsby ( GD is stronger) and is easy to wash off. I'll definitely get the GD when I finished mine thought it costs $26 haha.
Pruss one!

Haha good things are a little more costly to have because of quality!

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Singapore now all the style is either u go for the American or British quiff or Korean curly. But since you have natural curl, go for the Korean look but must see your face shape if it suits you.

Nv use Joico before but my friends who uses it say it's not that strong afterall.

There's a few.
Gold digger
Nigelle bold make clay
Hdf quicksand
Hdf claymation
Vantachi clay
A few to list.

then show luo one is shaved sides n got bangs right? what's that called

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score

There's a few.
Gold digger
Nigelle bold make clay
Hdf quicksand
Hdf claymation
Vantachi clay
A few to list.
whats the diff between american and british quiff?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then show luo one is shaved sides n got bangs right? what's that called

You already got it bro. Undercut with bangs but not classic or straight bangs. Just bangs for guys. Bangs is also known as fringe.

Show Luo's latest hair style, i believe.
Show-Luo.png

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You already got it bro. Undercut with bangs but not classic or straight bangs. Just bangs for guys. Bangs is also known as fringe.

Show Luo's latest hair style, i believe.
Show-Luo.png

the last time i tried to cut turned into a disaster :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.