The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea where to get these products? Is it easy to wash off at the end of the day?

Gold digger only can get from gaoxing kor kor. Silverfox not out yet. U can look ard in this thread or gao xing kor kor signature for review.

Imperial stuff can get from hoesoverbro.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received a small sample of silverfox from slikhaar. sad they nv give me one tub!

IMG_00000552_zps87458681.jpg

looks like we spending money soon, again :s34:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ordered 30 tubs of gold digger. The demand is strong in this one. Haha every week sold out 20 tubs!

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
first rule, pomade, hair must be long and thick.
will work better.

if not the pomade will create spaces. not very nice.
and of course thin hair will flop. the weight doesn't hold it there.

He never mention his hair thick or thin ma, wax is good, but if i have a choice, i wont use wax to do a comb back or side part unless bo bian, i will certainly go pomade:D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He never mention his hair thick or thin ma, wax is good, but if i have a choice, i wont use wax to do a comb back or side part unless bo bian, i will certainly go pomade:D
Ya lor. So gave him 2 choices of either wax or pomade.
Depends on what kind of hair texture he have lo

For me I prefer the look of using heavy wax to do it because Asian hair, if use wax, it will appear to be thicker. Pomade will actually separate hair and create spaces, mainly because it's water based. Just imagine your hair is wet and u come back with a comb. Haha try it and you know what I mean.

And pomade is usually high shine. The only low shine is imperial pomade paste.

it boils down to how the person hair texture is like. If thin and fine, don't use pomade. If super thick and soft, use pomade, will be better.
Soft as in your hair is able "listen" to you, going whichever you want it to go. Like Rasmus hair or coollikeabird hair. Both on YouTube. Can go see how soft is their hair. Lol jin song to have that kind of hair.

Last edited:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Ya lor. So gave him 2 choices of either wax or pomade.
Depends on what kind of hair texture he have lo

For me I prefer the look of using heavy wax to do it because Asian hair, if use wax, it will appear to be thicker. Pomade will actually separate hair and create spaces, mainly because it's water based. Just imagine your hair is wet and u come back with a comb. Haha try it and you know what I mean.

And pomade is usually high shine. The only low shine is imperial pomade paste.

it boils down to how the person hair texture is like. If thin and fine, don't use pomade. If super thick and soft, use pomade, will be better.
Soft as in your hair is able "listen" to you, going whichever you want it to go. Like Rasmus hair or coollikeabird hair. Both on YouTube. Can go see how soft is their hair. Lol jin song to have that kind of hair.

Agree. I got thick bush of hair but not as soft as those ang moh:s11: , machiam thick and black like african bush! But i really like the feeling when you comb through your hair after you apply pomade. That feeling is SONG DAH:D

Also i find that, pomade works damn well in towel dry-damp hair instead of blowing it dry with a hairdryer. Don't know whats the finding but well, just my #2miserablecents :s13:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks leejhong again!! Even thought I came earlier. He came even earlier! This shows that his commitment towards customer are number one!

Got 2x kanebo shampoo and 2x conditioner again!! This time for my mother and girlfriend!

Don't focus too much on your hair and neglect both important person in your life!

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Hmm I would say my hair is thin Asian like straight hair, looking to increase volume also... Preferably something easily washable. Thanks a lot for the recommendations and keep them coming, u guys are really friendly :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I would say my hair is thin Asian like straight hair, looking to increase volume also... Preferably something easily washable. Thanks a lot for the recommendations and keep them coming, u guys are really friendly :)
Get sea salt spray and blow dry to create volume then can use a little gold digger to style.

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
met leejhong just now to collect the shampoo and spray. friendly and nice guy. saw him explaining in detail to another 2 ladies about the product

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wahhh leejhong tio sexposed liao. The 2 ladies see him sure wet liao!!!

Hoesoverbros, do review of fibre also leh. Nv see before also. Interested to see how low shine is it

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea leejhong v nice guy and nv gets tired of your questions to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.