The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same hair style la. Boring one. Haha but I kept my fringe. Haha time to grow till reservist.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for hairsprays. I just bought Sebastian zero gravity shaper but I realized its useless on my hair cause too heavy. Where can I find Sebastian fierce shaper? Or do you guys have any hairsprays to intro?

PowerPoint Hair Spray bro! Or voi hair spray if you're going for some tousled hairstyle while having medium control.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks leejhong again!! Even thought I came earlier. He came even earlier! This shows that his commitment towards customer are number one!

Got 2x kanebo shampoo and 2x conditioner again!! This time for my mother and girlfriend!

Don't focus too much on your hair and neglect both important person in your life!

A filial son as well as a loving bf. :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did i see wrongly? 100ml for $29 bucks. Thats real expensive bro. Goldwell is a big brand but I never mamage to try this out before though. Perhaps its really very good but i cant really visualize how amazing this hair spray is yet. Because any decent hairspray will be able to hold and fix your hairshape with proper control as well as allowing one to inherit restyling ability. Except for hairsprays that really freezes the hair, any decent quality hair sprays is able to do the job just as well.

This gives me an opportunity to bring up PP hair spray actually which really goes close to the description but its 400ml at almost half the price.

This one is hair styling paste la bro!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I would say my hair is thin Asian like straight hair, looking to increase volume also... Preferably something easily washable. Thanks a lot for the recommendations and keep them coming, u guys are really friendly :)

Think my answer came too late but wells, like what gaoxing bro mentioned, use seasalt spray. The main problem that people with thin hair face is how exactly can i create volume. SSS can do that for you almost instantly. With volume, it really allows you to look better and more natural in this way. Bunches up the hair nicely and neatly enough so that subsequent application can be easier. On days when you are lazy to style, just spray and blow dry. Thats about it. And SSS is actually very washable.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
met leejhong just now to collect the shampoo and spray. friendly and nice guy. saw him explaining in detail to another 2 ladies about the product

Thanks for the kind words bro! But its not about the gender over here, people. I treat everyone the same. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea leejhong v nice guy and nv gets tired of your questions to him!

Thanks bro for your kind words! I just like to be naggy, thats all. Anyway, just random. Everytime i see your DP, i very happy leh. Dunno why.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanebo shampoo is good!!! For Pantene, I need to use the conditioner as well to wash off the wax completely but with Kanebo, just the shampoo is enough

Haha kanebo is acidic shampoo. So what is acidic shampoo exactly? Acidic shampoo is actually a more stronger and effective form of deep cleansing shampoos which cleanses and removes the impurities in the hair such as leftover styling products and oils from the hair. It not only REMOVES the oil but also CONTROLS the oils in the hair well enough. It is important to use a pH balanced shampoo as it allows one to have adequate moisture in the hair which can be good for the hair.

On a side note, the last thing you want your shampoo to be is to be too dry for you. When there is no oils then your hair will look unhealthy. And on the other hand for people with oily hair, then when the natural oils are being stripped off, then it will results in adverse consequences in generating even more oils, or rather greasy hair. So when using dry shampoo, always try to pair it off with conditioner to moisturize the hair well enough.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's how I think and feel too!

The kanebo conditioner very gao lat! Rich in hair nutrients and make my hair feels very soft.

I myself am using the conditioner once in every 3 days or so too! Loving it so much now actually. U might not realize the difference in the short run but upon using it for a longer period of time, it will do good to your hair actually. Things that we cant see doesn't mean they aint there.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! He didn't ask me to go off la, just kidding. I wanted to hang around to ask him some questions but there was a guy who came to collect his shampoo as well (I think), so I went off.

I thought you were busy bro! U shd have stayed longer then we can talk cock sing song liaos

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like kanebo shampoo is really good.. do they have range for hair thinning, buying for my parents

Kanebo is suitable for all hair types actually. So people with thick or thin hair are suitable candidates for Kanebo shampoo too. No worries on this! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday recieve 2 parcels. Kent table comb and Dr Bronner castille soap from feelunique and OS Spray from TPJ.

I must say very impressed by OS Spray. The volume and hold very better than KMS sss. My current hairstyle quite short, I just use the OS Sea Spray and a bit of hairspray then can settle.

Glad to know that OS SS suits you bro! And yes, it can actually help to make things easier for one and its very washable. Definitely one of the things that i am looking out for when i buy hair products.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so sexcited later gonna meet yandao jh collect 2 kanebo shampoo and 2 conditioner!

later shall look out for the guy kena surrounded by girls :s13:

Hope your purchases make you a happy man today bro! Do let us know how it goes for you too! :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah sian I apparentlynot enough posts yet to post photos? LOL time to spam some random threads haha

Yeah just spam and u will hit the mark pretty fast. School can be pretty busy for me too so when i come in, i will end up spamming too. :eek:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My beautybay order for babybliss hairdryer is missing in transit. UK side tracked till left facility and Singpost customer service can't help at all. 18 oct till now cannot be havent reach yet...

Sianz will reorder with courier shipping

Without tracking, there's no way to track. Perhaps you will want to wait for a little while more. Its rare but miracles do happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.