The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
guys what hairstyle are you going for now that every tom dick and harry on the street is sporting the undercut pomp style?

Do the inverse. Inverse confirm chop unique.

Anyway you Wtf la.... ask a mainstream place for unique style? Its probably this place that got the popular style u mentioned going

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't do front quiff la. Have back quiff. Like the Chinese "nezha" or should I say. Slickfront. Hahaha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't do front quiff la. Have back quiff. Like the Chinese "nezha" or should I say. Slickfront. Hahaha

To have a front quiff means to quiff it backwards, aka quiff back. To have a back quiff means to quiff it forwards, aka quiff front.

Front quiff = quiff back.
Back quiff = quiff front.

Fugging English.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Vantachi hair clay is damn strong. The holding power is definitely one of the strongest that i ever used. The only downside is that it can be pretty sticky during application and might yank off a few strands of hair. Thats the only thing that i dont like about vantachi hair clay. Pleasant fruity smell. Reminds me of honeydew, seriously.

i would also like to mention that it yanks out less hair than joico or fudge for me. just for comparison, gd yanks out about 4 on average(with comb it goes up to 8), joico about 10,fudge slightly more. while vantachi gets a low 2.
all these numbers are plus minus 2 (meaning for vantachi, sometimes no hair is left on my hands, while sometimes i get 4 plucked out). also, for uevo grey its about 6.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To have a front quiff means to quiff it backwards, aka quiff back. To have a back quiff means to quiff it forwards, aka quiff front.

Front quiff = quiff back.
Back quiff = quiff front.

Fugging English.

Confused already la...

disconnectedstyle.jpg

This one very mainstream. Go for it!

While i will go for this soon!
02-pompadour-haircut.jpg

Need to perm tho!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
bottom pic. HOW DOES HIS SIDES STAY DOWN????

impossible to perm teh sides, ur skin will chaota. SO WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?????!!!!!~!11111

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Got my 2nd bottle of OS Spray yesterday after the 1st bottle ran out 1.5 weeks ago or so. During this period, I used the Wella Ocean Spritz to "dong" a bit longer while waiting for the 2nd bottle to come.

I've got some PMs regarding the Wella ocean spritz ever since I posted a question on that previously. For anyone interested in how the OS spray stack against the Wella one, there is no contest. Even after pouring the Wella spray onto my hands, the result is weaker than applying half that amount of OS Spray.

The Wella spritz is $10+ more than the OS spray, and the hold is a lot weaker and softer and you might as well not apply. OS spritz when applied in proper amount can last pretty much more than 24 hours under normal conditions (ie: no drenching by rain or under wet-wind condition, hair not soaked by extreme sweat).

jonathanckh

Reaction score
Hey guys, any advice on which hair styling product to use for short undercut hair? Have thick and rough hair.

Thank you.

Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bottom pic. HOW DOES HIS SIDES STAY DOWN????

impossible to perm teh sides, ur skin will chaota. SO WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?????!!!!!~!11111

Bro, dont think perming your side will work man..

Its natural curl! lol!

How wish my hair at the sides doesnt protrude out! :(:(

Nurse.Vijay

Master Member
Reaction score
any other matte finish hair spray to intro? powerpoint hairspray is just too shiny for my liking.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any other matte finish hair spray to intro? powerpoint hairspray is just too shiny for my liking.

Powerpoint is matte finish already, bro! Because it dries very fast, thats why it looks natural with matte effect. Perhaps you can try spraying it from a further distance and reducing the amount that you used per time. Maybe it will work better in that way. On a side note, what styling product (wax/clay) u using?

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my 2nd bottle of OS Spray yesterday after the 1st bottle ran out 1.5 weeks ago or so. During this period, I used the Wella Ocean Spritz to "dong" a bit longer while waiting for the 2nd bottle to come.

I've got some PMs regarding the Wella ocean spritz ever since I posted a question on that previously. For anyone interested in how the OS spray stack against the Wella one, there is no contest. Even after pouring the Wella spray onto my hands, the result is weaker than applying half that amount of OS Spray.

The Wella spritz is $10+ more than the OS spray, and the hold is a lot weaker and softer and you might as well not apply. OS spritz when applied in proper amount can last pretty much more than 24 hours under normal conditions (ie: no drenching by rain or under wet-wind condition, hair not soaked by extreme sweat).

This is one good review. Because i never use Wella Ocean Spritz before so it helps a lot. Thanks for writing bro! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.