The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a update. Haha ytd purple and colleagues think gold digger and silverfox is darn awesome haha. She kope one from me alr. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Powerpoint is matte finish already, bro! Because it dries very fast, thats why it looks natural with matte effect. Perhaps you can try spraying it from a further distance and reducing the amount that you used per time. Maybe it will work better in that way. On a side note, what styling product (wax/clay) u using?

Sometimes it's shiny because hair is too black. From matte will look shiny. And if black hair very matte will look very frizzy and untidy. Haha. So gd bought and PP bought out the natural shine in my hair cause it's super black. My goatee is brown though. Natural one lolol ppl ask me I dye ah lol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it's shiny because hair is too black. From matte will look shiny. And if black hair very matte will look very frizzy and untidy. Haha. So gd bought and PP bought out the natural shine in my hair cause it's super black. My goatee is brown though. Natural one lolol ppl ask me I dye ah lol
Ur goatee diff colour from head hair???

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats all the acronyms?? QS, PP i read until i blur..lol..anyway, lee jh bro, still got sea salt spray? read so many ppl comment abt it feel like trying one

Daracus

Reaction score
View image: image
K guys this my usual hairstyle! Used american crew fiber for this LOL no hairspray! So yup my hair I guess not that thick?
So my qn is will GD weigh my hair down too much?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K guys this my usual hairstyle! Used american crew fiber for this LOL no hairspray! So yup my hair I guess not that thick?
I think you shld stick to your am crew fiber. Because gd not really suitable for what you're having. Super spike. But you can try. not sure if it will work. Or try uevo grey or even hanz de fuko quicksand.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats all the acronyms?? QS, PP i read until i blur..lol..anyway, lee jh bro, still got sea salt spray? read so many ppl comment abt it feel like trying one

Bro, so sorry about it but OS SSS is totally out of stock. Stocks will be coming in next month or so and if you want, i can reserve one for you! Pm-ed you already! :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got some problem opening up the link until i opened it on my phone. o_O

Anyway, just my 2cents worth of opinions bro! Your hair is definitely thick. If that amount of hair still not enough, i think those with thin hair will surely scold you behind your back. LOL

GD is not suitable for this hairstyle as your hairstyle is really those kind of anti-gravity defying. I think you should shave your sides and trim your side burn. The sides are really too thick, to be honest. U can also consider thinning your crown area and try out different hairstyles too. The crown is too thick too, i feel. Lastly, if you can add some color to your hair, i think you will be looking very good.

When i see your hairstyle, it will be better if you can reduce the shine for this. This kind goes better with matte finish. As honest as it is, i highly recommend you to try out EBL Head Color hair clay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.