The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firstly, yeah i dont know his hairstyle right now. But i am able to create something like the pic below using fudge matt hed extra. It all depends on how you style it and your finger work :)

2d1qovq.jpg

142zaly.jpg

so much volume... how to to? :o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power siol, entire KFM series u hoot. Folding one is for travel use. When I am on the move I use the slim jim pocket comb to touch up the hairstyle.

Just curious why you need to have all the KFM series?

hmm i don't actually use all of them.
i only use the KFM1 & 2.
KFM1 - a must-have for brushing wet hair, need to have this **** the moment i'm outta the shower.
KFM2 - after blow-drying/spraying with VOI, i'll then use this brush. :o:o

PetiaC

Reaction score
hmm i don't actually use all of them.
i only use the KFM1 & 2.
KFM1 - a must-have for brushing wet hair, need to have this **** the moment i'm outta the shower.
KFM2 - after blow-drying/spraying with VOI, i'll then use this brush. :o:o

OIC. When my hair is wet I either towel dry or leave it alone while I do wet shaving. After shave then use KFM2 to blow dry and style.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
leejhong said:
Hi people! I am doing a pre-order for Fudge Ends Hair Serum. The main purpose is to test the market response for hair serum to be brought in for the SG community. It can be used on towel-dried hair or dry hair and all it takes is just a small dab to work through the hair. A little goes a long way and you dun have to wash it off after that.

Basically, it can help to repair your split ends and achieve silky hair ends. Also, it comes with a very pleasant smell and helps to effectively replenish the lost proteins in the hair. All in all, its convenient and anyone, both males and females, of any hair type can use it actually. Hair care is the key to having good hair.

As usual, if you are interested, can either pm or text me. Cheers!

Product Name: Fudge Ends Miracle Smoothing Treatment 50ml
Price: $21.90 (w complimentary normal postage)
Pre-order Price: $19.90 (w complimentary normal postage) - PreOrder will end on 2nd December 2013
ETA: Mid December (before X'Mas)

IMG_2507.jpg

Thanks for the good response, guys! Its better than what i expected. Just a few more days before preorder will close. Cheers! :)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OIC. When my hair is wet I either towel dry or leave it alone while I do wet shaving. After shave then use KFM2 to blow dry and style.

Icic. I'm damn hell fug used to the KFM1 Wet brush already lol, without it to brush the hair when it's wet, not shiok man bro. You should give the KFM1 a try, no regrets, fuggin' top grade **** lol

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys any good hair stylist to recommend who is good at suggesting hairstyle?
i know someone just recommended max at haar attic. any more?

mrwirus

Reaction score
Thanks for the good response, guys! Its better than what i expected. Just a few more days before preorder will close. Cheers! :)
this is protection for hair only right? Which should we protect in order to prevent hair fall next time ah? hair or scalp?

Anw, I'm using osis freeze too and I think it's getting lousier.. What do u recommend? I saw you talking about powerpoint or something some time back.. This thread is moving way too fast for me to read everyday haha..

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
this is protection for hair only right? Which should we protect in order to prevent hair fall next time ah? hair or scalp?

Anw, I'm using osis freeze too and I think it's getting lousier.. What do u recommend? I saw you talking about powerpoint or something some time back.. This thread is moving way too fast for me to read everyday haha..
Hair fall I'm not so sure. But definitely against hair breakage la

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Both the hair and the scalp are important to pay attention to. Fudge Ends hair treatment lotion (like what death bro added on too) works best against split ends and prevent hair breakage. Simply because it strengths the hair by replenishing the loss of proteins in the hair itself. This step is very important as it ensures the growth of healthy hair. The good thing about Fudge Ends is that it doesnt have to be washed off. It can be used as pre-styling as a form of heat protectant and to embody another layer of protection for the hair against UV. Using it after showering is also plausible as i personally realized how smooth it makes your hair to be when u apply onto damp hair and blow dry. That's precisely why i fell in love with this.

For the scalp, its more of hair lotion/tonic or even deep cleansing shampoo to do the job. Taking carbolic as an instance, it cleanses your scalp well enough so that it wont be oily but it wont be enough to go all the way to prevent scalp acne or other scalp-related issues. Because shampoo is just reducing the damage and not the solver. That being said, shampoo nevertheless plays an important role too in ensuring that hair maintenance is being done the right way and consistency is the key over here. Coupling with carbolic shampoo, u can also use kanebo shampoo to moisture the hair as well as controlling and reducing the oils in the hair too.

In some extreme situations, you can use specialized hair lotions to cleanse the oil from the scalp, eliminate dandruff problems, strengthen hair follicles and counter scalp acne.

All in all, there is no specific and exact way of reducing hair fall problems. At the end of the day, its the depth of effort and time that you put in to look after your hair. If you don't then it will be back someday and somehow. As always, i believe consistency is always the key to a good hair care regimen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.