The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many baseless comment coming out.. Hahaha.. Starts to wonder something..

"bo tak cek" ah? (no education in hokkien)

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really bo tak cek one. Nitec nia, sorry. :sad:

Aww bro. I also from nitec. But at least we don't behave so barbaric ma!

Btw, long time nv see you post picture liao leh! Let us see and fapfap leh!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aww bro. I also from nitec. But at least we don't behave so barbaric ma!

Btw, long time nv see you post picture liao leh! Let us see and fapfap leh!

I very barbaric during NS leh. Go out whack people and let people whack one leh. :sad:

Tomorrow or Tuesday loh. I going for haircut soon also.

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Post a pic after you style your hair!!!!

how i styled before leaving house :s22:
YJ93qaR.jpg
puOI5sY.jpg

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Naise!Care to share what styling products you use?

been using l'oreal indestructable extreme gel for 2 yrs now. allows hand to run through freely and style even after 1 hr of applying it.and it gives the natural look still. but of course when i run through it , my style mess up already haha.

i don't use wax cause it gives the sticky feel. as bros mentioned here i tried flattening my fly aways as much as i can already

Tudo88

Reaction score
been using l'oreal indestructable extreme gel for 2 yrs now. allows hand to run through freely and style even after 1 hr of applying it.and it gives the natural look still. but of course when i run through it , my style mess up already haha.

i don't use wax cause it gives the sticky feel. as bros mentioned here i tried flattening my fly aways as much as i can already

haha,think you can make those out of bed look.

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha,think you can make those out of bed look.

think so. i dont flatten the top usually. don't know whats the exact term but I "fluff" up the top, after running my hair through from my right to my left.

my friends say my that my out of bed look is neater than my styled hair cut previously :s22:

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Facepalmed at ur reply

Why face palm leh? I no understand.

I dunno who bazaar is, I buy my hair stuff frm ** and gx, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that I will buy frm other ppl.

I just listen to ** and gx reco cos I trust them, and they've been helpful, so in that regard, I don't mind payin a wee bit more. But if the price difference is significant, I know where I will go. Just being honest :/

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lor..i chop everyone leh. I chop till hands tired. How ah? Continue chopping?

You must know the difference between a distributor cost and a guy who does mass order from the site directly as a customer.

The cost for me is definitely higher cause I am ordering directly from the site as a customer. I mean anyone can do that. but do you wanna buy solely a tub for 19.50 euros and pay for shipping? No what. This is when mass order come into place.
So it benefits everyone. What I earn is peanuts. Is like handling fee to pick up the goods and distributing them. All I do is cash on delivery with depo. Different from people who receive full cash payment first then deliver later, no tips on how to use. Then people will come here and kaobei say eh how to use, then say not good simply because they are using it the wrong way. Haha

I 1 man show leh. Lol. Very Cham one. Those people I gave freebies too when they order a huge amount or intro friends will know. :)

Anyway, the choice is yours. Haha ultimately, the main purposes is to bring the best stuff out to share.

Hahahaha eh didn't see ur reply. I don't even know wat the guy is selling la.

I'm just playin devils advocate and sayin wat others might feel. Differentiate and all that, total value and all that, all valid, which is why I just listen to ** or u and just buy.

Of cos u make a few bucks here and there, not begrudging that at all! and of course there's legwork involved, and it's not sth I will do, nor many others.

Hahahah, but well, at least frm the previous few replies, we can all see you hv an army of supporters. Gx wan Sui!

Ps. Sell me some more ape stuff.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unrealx262 also like Sistar? :s34:

anyway if you look around the mass order corner in hwz, yes you can definitely get things that are cheaper if you buy on your own, but do you really want to buy that many pieces or quantities? :s11:

chin cai la, buy durex need to pay marnee one leh... token of appreciation loh the idea is to minimizing the cost buy maximizing the shipping fee without getting taxed.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha eh didn't see ur reply. I don't even know wat the guy is selling la.

I'm just playin devils advocate and sayin wat others might feel. Differentiate and all that, total value and all that, all valid, which is why I just listen to ** or u and just buy.

Of cos u make a few bucks here and there, not begrudging that at all! and of course there's legwork involved, and it's not sth I will do, nor many others.

Hahahah, but well, at least frm the previous few replies, we can all see you hv an army of supporters. Gx wan Sui!

Ps. Sell me some more ape stuff.
No problem. :) the price difference ain't alot. But it doesn't matter. Got mass order or no mass order, doesn't affect my life haha as long the bros here enjoyed what I bring in can already. Sharing is caring. Unlike people who just ride on the hype that was built on.
I am grateful that I found gold digger. Super awesome wax. Whatever I tried, I still go back gold digger.

Ape stuff I have will sell. So far all I still wearing.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No army of supporter la. Haha just people appreciating what I am doing and hope all the tips I gave is useful in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.