Status
Not open for further replies.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get a d800 please :o

Or just come over and get a 5d3 :o

whats you arguments for D800?
would be really interested to read pointers not found in the net..

for me, what works against me getting the D800...
- too high megapixels which might result in a comparatively not-as-good performance in low light conditions.

- the big chunks of file size. whilst it wont affect my memory card (i'm not a trigger happy shooter), it will affect my computer processing speed

- the weight. i find myself hanging my cam on my neck and walking for long distance. you may say 200g is nothing, but trying it ard ur neck for the distance i walk, 100g also welli big diff:s13:

:(

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

- too high megapixels which might result in a comparatively not-as-good performance in low light conditions.

- the big chunks of file size. whilst it wont affect my memory card (i'm not a trigger happy shooter), it will affect my computer processing speed

- the weight. i find myself hanging my cam on my neck and walking for long distance. you may say 200g is nothing, but trying it ard ur neck for the distance i walk, 100g also welli big diff:s13:

Get a df ror~ :(

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my D600..
first time go NSC, i told them suspect motherboard spoil, they say ok

3 days later call me go down take, i take Leave from work, go collect

first 2minutes ok, after that same problem came back, i demand to talk to manager and technician, tell them even I can confirm motherboard is spoil, so for fug you change the shutter unit but not the motherboard.

ok nvm, they take back, 2 weeks ltr i take leave go back take.

after that notice image got green cast, so i search internet and use recommended custom WB settings. wa piang it really super green...even i go batam all so green...i really no mood...

i this time make a big hooha with nikon manager, they say i no need go down, they send someone to my office pick up from me...

with so many problem, i got no love for this camera liao..

PS: selective D800 apparently suffers from this WB thing also

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my D600..
first time go NSC, i told them suspect motherboard spoil, they say ok

3 days later call me go down take, i take Leave from work, go collect

first 2minutes ok, after that same problem came back, i demand to talk to manager and technician, tell them even I can confirm motherboard is spoil, so for fug you change the shutter unit but not the motherboard.

ok nvm, they take back, 2 weeks ltr i take leave go back take.

after that notice image got green cast, so i search internet and use recommended custom WB settings. wa piang it really super green...even i go batam all so green...i really no mood...

i this time make a big hooha with nikon manager, they say i no need go down, they send someone to my office pick up from me...

with so many problem, i got no love for this camera liao..

PS: selective D800 apparently suffers from this WB thing also
Come over to Canon~ :(

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far moi never hang on neck before... Always wrap the strap on my hand... Hee...

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's your boy boy doing~ :o

Got wake up in the middle of the night di siao siao ma~? :s13:

Boy boy Ok... Just that got to keep feeding him to get rid of jaundice...

Got confinement lady so not so bad yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.