The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamneverenough

Reaction score
Definitely not knowledgable. Just providing my own thoughts and opinions. :)

Kanebo can be used as a daily shampoo and its meant for all hair types, though people with thick hair will benefit most. There is no excess acidic substances in it so don't worry. Acidic shampoo comes across as a more effective cleanser than deep cleansing shampoos. Yet, at the same time, providing moisture for the hair too. This explains the after effect of silky smooth light as well as eliminating the dryness too. :)

Once again, there are 1001 brands of conditioners and hair masks out there. They are of varying prices and its really subjective to say which is better too. It depends on your needs and your budget. Willingness to try out new stuffs is already a good way to kick off a good start. U can try Nigelle AX B+ Treatment of DS TF treatment for hair masks.

hey bro, thanks for the input. definitely worth a read.

now you got me interested to get one and try. you happen to know any place selling it?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where you guys usually buy your hair products? I'm currently using gatsby but its very hard to wash off as mentioned by some bros here. Wanna try other products such as gold digger seeing so many ppl using it, can reco a good spray as well?

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where you guys usually buy your hair products? I'm currently using gatsby but its very hard to wash off as mentioned by some bros here. Wanna try other products such as gold digger seeing so many ppl using it, can reco a good spray as well?

VOI for the light/messy/soft hold, very shiok chick smell, no regrets. :s12::s12:
PowerPoint - stronger hold from what i do understand, not too sure though, haven't used it before though lotsa guys here are using it. personally more a "Keynote" guy. :s13::s13:

tumblr_mbbnk8RC1N1rp19db.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try gold digger with powerpoint combo! Profit! Haha Pm me for more info.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all HDF fans,

I am selling my HDF Claymation at $22 nett. Registered post $2. Normal postage is free. Pm me to arrange.

Why you buy and sell hdf? Haha alr know don't suit you, still wanna go try? Funny leh you. Haha. I see you selling from quicksand, sponge wax and claymation.. haha. What's next?

Tell you what, can still use, depends on how you use it. Haha although I myself don't like it. Maybe wanna give away my tub.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VOI for the light/messy/soft hold, very shiok chick smell, no regrets. :s12::s12:
PowerPoint - stronger hold from what i do understand, not too sure though, haven't used it before though lotsa guys here are using it. personally more a "Keynote" guy. :s13::s13:

tumblr_mbbnk8RC1N1rp19db.gif

I need a strong hold as my hair is quite thick. Now using gatsby wax and hairspray but last maybe a few hours only.

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai lai. Pm me. Give u gold digger cheap cheap price. Stop using gabsty la

It's alright. I don't find Gatsby moving rubber Grunge Mat is hard to wash off, some more I find the texture is suitable for most type of hair. Just use a 20 cents coin amount will do.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's alright. I don't find Gatsby moving rubber Grunge Mat is hard to wash off, some more I find the texture is suitable for most type of hair. Just use a 20 cents coin amount will do.

:s22::s22:

why use high end hair products to protect your hair yet use cheap hair styling products? doesn't seem to tally leh. haha

at least use loreal or something la.

grunge mat is the grey one ah? haha. nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22::s22:

why use high end hair products to protect your hair yet use cheap hair styling products? doesn't seem to tally leh. haha

at least use loreal or something la.

grunge mat is the grey one ah? haha. nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Grunge mat is grey. Why would I want to spend more money on hair wax/spray when it is meant for styling purpose and will be wash away everyday.

Even Loreal or other styling product, it doesn't actually bring benefit to our hair unless for female, when they use leave in product, yes, then I will recommend them to use leave in product which at the same time treat their hair.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grunge mat is grey. Why would I want to spend more money on hair wax/spray when it is meant for styling purpose and will be wash away everyday.

Even Loreal or other styling product, it doesn't actually bring benefit to our hair unless for female, when they use leave in product, yes, then I will recommend them to use leave in product which at the same time treat their hair.

I would willing to spend more money on my look and as well as hair care.

I don't wan look cui. Hahaha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Change ur thinking and u change the world. All the best to you. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so for leave in product, you actually leave the product on hair your hair to protect and repair right?

so using the same concept, you actually realised that you are applying styling products on your hair for the entire day or rather half a day? so technically it's also a leave in right? so if using a lousy one, eventually it will damage your hair tio bo?

same concept bro. lol.

so you say if styling products won't bring benefit to your hair or female hair, then why use a lagi jialat product to your hair when you know you can get something better to maybe lessen the damage?

or simple, don't style at all! haha just grow long and blow like Bieber old hair style. haha

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
so for leave in product, you actually leave the product on hair your hair to protect and repair right?

so using the same concept, you actually realised that you are applying styling products on your hair for the entire day or rather half a day? so technically it's also a leave in right? so if using a lousy one, eventually it will damage your hair tio bo?

same concept bro. lol.

so you say if styling products won't bring benefit to your hair or female hair, then why use a lagi jialat product to your hair when you know you can get something better to maybe lessen the damage?

or simple, don't style at all! haha just grow long and blow like Bieber old hair style. haha

Gaoxing, do him a favour, send him a gold digger sample and try please. HAHAHA!

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup, but of course must determine what is the state of the current hair condition before recommending what type of treatment is needed the most.

No, I don't use leave in. My hair is very short now (After reservist). Only uses wax and spray. Next month will go for a trim like an inch. My hair doesn't have any chemical on it (No hair coloring, no perming, no straightening), so not consider "damage" or weaken the hair condition.

same concept bro. lol.

No, I am referring to male only, not on female hair. Unless female need to do hair styling. Then most of the wax, spray product will be on their hair. If for daily after wash, leave in treatment will be the best for them. And ("a lagi jialat product to your hair when you know you can get something better to maybe lessen the damage?") - Please refer to the above. Plus I am not applying chemical on my hair.

My previous hairstylist cut until short. If I don't style, I will look like a nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.