The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess at the end of the day, it depends on individual preference and hair srtyle. If you intend to make a slick back comb, you will definitely need good hair wax to make it look nice and stand out.

From my own experience, I had tried a number of hair waxes before (eg. Gatsby moving rubber (grey), joico clay, Sebastian craft clay, hdf quicksand, claymation and gold digger). You can really tell the difference when you use higher end styling product compared to gatsby.

I agree that a good wax that costs about $20 odd is expensive. But if it makes me look good, I don't mind spending because I'm pretty vain and care a lot about my appearance. :D

FYI, I'm still a uni student earning puny pay from my part time job.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha believe it or not, my gold digger I started using since Aug. Now still got 1/4 left. Haha..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, but of course must determine what is the state of the current hair condition before recommending what type of treatment is needed the most.

No, I don't use leave in. My hair is very short now (After reservist). Only uses wax and spray. Next month will go for a trim like an inch. My hair doesn't have any chemical on it (No hair coloring, no perming, no straightening), so not consider "damage" or weaken the hair condition.

No, I am referring to male only, not on female hair. Unless female need to do hair styling. Then most of the wax, spray product will be on their hair. If for daily after wash, leave in treatment will be the best for them. And ("a lagi jialat product to your hair when you know you can get something better to maybe lessen the damage?") - Please refer to the above. Plus I am not applying chemical on my hair.

My previous hairstylist cut until short. If I don't style, I will look like a nerd.
So technically you don't use any form of protection on your hair? And yet you're using gabsty? Haha bo bian. Haha you like can liao. Haha

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I google gold digger and it show me this

images

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So technically you don't use any form of protection on your hair? And yet you're using gabsty? Haha bo bian. Haha you like can liao. Haha

Yah loh. Protection? Unless I go swimming. I can see you are working hard to convince people here to buy the product from you. :s13:

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah loh. Protection? Unless I go swimming. I can see you are working hard to convince people here to buy the product from you. :s13:

Lol why need to convince? This product is indeed pretty good. It is so good to the extend, an online hair retailer is bringing the product in as well because of the great response of it. :o

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

he is jus introducing good stuff. bought it. tried it. no regrets.

if not, y would someone riding on the free bandwagon???

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol why need to convince? This product is indeed pretty good. It is so good to the extend, an online hair retailer is bringing the product in as well because of the great response of it. :o

Mind elaborate how good this product is? And pictures?

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok I think I better stop here. If not, someone might actually think that I'm associated to any of the sellers here.

nippp0n

Master Member
Reaction score

Gx posted a number of pics of himself styling with gold digger and sea salt spray. The effect is really good and I doubt you can achieve that with just gatsby hair wax alone.

If you are interested to find out, maybe can search around or pm him for pics? Haha..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not convincing you anymore. Haha never see I say bo bian. You like can already. I even tell you buy loreal means I am not pushing anything haha

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, I lazy to search around :s13:

If someone want to sell me product, of course he/she must explain what is that product for, what it benefit, how it benefit rather than oh, this is a very good product, you should buy.

One that sells a product must have good knowledge in that product.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha Google slikhaar YouTube if you're genuinely interested. Haha tell me if it's good anot. Haha but you short hair. Use gabsty can alr. No need protect since you trim son much. Haha no point bro.h haha.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, I lazy to search around :s13:

If someone want to sell me product, of course he/she must explain what is that product for, what it benefit, how it benefit rather than oh, this is a very good product, you should buy.

One that sells a product must have good knowledge in that product.
Go ask louis from a certain retailer. Mens cough bazaar. Haha ask him what's good about gold digger. Then you post what he write here. Haha he is selling. I am mass ordering. Haha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys guys guys..... Wtf y'all doing. The guy has enough excess sebum to use as wax. Maybe he can even extract some and sell as 100 percent natural hair styling product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.