-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
too elite already :(
the 40 STM though at 2x the price, i feel that it's worthy to buy...

-sharp at wide open with no signs of softness which is inherent to the 50/f1.8
-STM although not fast, is still quieter than the micro motor of the 50/f1.8
-STM motor does not over-commit/under-commit when focusing, unlike the 50/f1.8
-40 STM has better build and is smaller

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I really like mine when I had it...

Lycanista

Master Member
Reaction score

don't spread poison to me again :(

just looked at the review, pretty impressive and cute pancake lens :s22:

Gilaboy

Reaction score
Hi bros, recently I purchased for myself a Nikon dslr. It has been a few months since then and I still use the auto mode.... Would like to get some advice from you guys on the most affordable method in accomplishing the machine! And not be like a cavemen with a matchbox

Videos online are mostly unreliable or Im not looking properly and classes and lessons that I have enquired on are crazily expensive

Any tips would be godsend
Tyty

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, recently I purchased for myself a Nikon dslr. It has been a few months since then and I still use the auto mode.... Would like to get some advice from you guys on the most affordable method in accomplishing the machine! And not be like a cavemen with a matchbox

Videos online are mostly unreliable or Im not looking properly and classes and lessons that I have enquired on are crazily expensive

Tyty
afaik, nobody here goes for classes, all self learners...

what do you prefer to shoot?

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tyty

I went from Auto (for a short while) -> Professional Mode (for one/two month +/-) -> Aperture/Manual.

Anyway why aren't online videos reliable? :crazy:

Gilaboy

Reaction score
Shake and bake method :/ give u preview then ask u buy their book etc and I'm very Interested in scenery shots

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sickma donch like sony......:(:(
Untill now not able to get my hands on the 35 arts

Blame it on sony. They waiting for new alpha release then cum out mount for sony since sony now ish focus on bo mirror camera.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shake and bake method :/ give u preview then ask u buy their book etc and I'm very Interested in scenery shots
you sure you looking at the right videos???

there are tons and tons of informative videos on youtube, dun go for those commercial ones la...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tyty
Shoot more, compare your peeks with technigod's, find means and ways to achieve and stun your viewers.

Try doing it with singapore cbd skyline along esplanade or benjamin sheares (no more liao I think, with MCE opening). A lot of people shot there, think of ways to make it different.

Technigod has many nice landscapes/scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.