-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I tried I honestly did but maybe I need a good slap! Can't seem to find any good ones
you need to be topic specific, else difficult to get the correct ones..

i.e searching 'photography composition', 'photography exposure', 'landscape photography' etc etc

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, recently I purchased for myself a Nikon dslr. It has been a few months since then and I still use the auto mode.... Would like to get some advice from you guys on the most affordable method in accomplishing the machine! And not be like a cavemen with a matchbox

Videos online are mostly unreliable or Im not looking properly and classes and lessons that I have enquired on are crazily expensive

Any tips would be godsend
Tyty

you want can also go library find photog books

i started like that, no need pay and can beo chio bu and xmm in library too :s34:

Gilaboy

Reaction score
Iv been searching for basically topics like Basic tutorial dslr or begginers guide dslr :/ mostly moi getting those pay me videos

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you want can also go library find photog books

i started like that, no need pay and can beo chio bu and xmm in library too :s34:

hmm... moi read "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. Got it from the library :)

good book to understand all the basics.

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm... moi read "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. Got it from the library :)

good book to understand all the basics.
I borrow and read, apparently my level beyond that liao~ :s34:

But still have bits of interesting info in there.

bunegg

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy custom slr cloop and pro plate with handstrap extension? Brand new from amazon arriving next week :s22:

noelnoel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, ask u all ah, what are the consideration factors if I'm choosing between EM1 and A7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.