The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i dont find it hard to dig GD out. There are many more products out there which comes in drier texture and harder than GD. GD, having a creamy texture, is just alright to dig out for me. These kind of products have to use the hard part of the fingernails to dig out in a outwards manner. Using the soft part of the finger to dig will be tedious actually. Perhaps u can give it a try and after u rub onto ur palms, all will be good. :)

I don't keep fingernails. Probably looking for something like a spatula to dig the gold out. I have been rubbing the wax on my palms before apply on my hair.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try using your nail to push forward the wax/clay? thats what i always do.

Like that it wont stuck on my nail and wont waste liao!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try using your nail to push forward the wax/clay? thats what i always do.

Like that it wont stuck on my nail and wont waste liao!

Yup been doing that for now, just looking for those small spoon to dig it out.

strezzor

Reaction score
Try to use less force during scrubbing and what shampoo are you using?

None other than the legendary Kanebo. I don't really use that much strength when scrubbing too. And my dad and uncles all have hair loss problems so I'll probably follow in their footsteps one day so I don't know if it's causing the excess hair fall. That being said, they only started balding when they reached their 40s.

Menu sia! Is it good? Heard good things about them. Supposed to be super concentrated or smth...

I actually quite like it! Very nice scent and it works well enough for me. Got it online from mankind. And it's not really super concentrated. It's actually more like the texture of a paste and very easy to dig up. And I like how it doesn't give a lot shine to my hair since I have to use quite a bit for my straight thin and heavy hair and the results tend to get a bit too shiny for my liking with other products (e.g. Hairbond moulder)

Last edited:

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing some colour shampoo at watsons/guardians. The shampoo itself is actually pigmented so you might wanna try that. I remember seeing more standard colours like brown and black. You might wanna try your luck to see if they have the red version. Or you can try those shops like venus etc. They might carry products less commonly found.

I just anyhow bought john freida brilliant brunette.. Lol..

Do you guys know how to make hair soft and silky? Wind blow can fly like baby hair. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup been doing that for now, just looking for those small spoon to dig it out.

Damn mafan leh. And u must hold damn low on the small spatula cos it will flex. Thumbnail not good enough?

I have a lot of these spatulas but i dont use them to dig the wax out for my own usage. Only used them to dig samples due to hygiene purposes. Like what death mentioned, it will not be easy in terms of gauging the portion and digging it out. The spatula might dig out more than necessary and yes, it will flex too when digging it out so u will soon give up using it. However, u can still go ahead if you wish to.

Anyway, not using fingernails. Its the "hard" part of the fingernails (back of the fingernails) and not the fingernails. In this way, it wont get stuck in ur fingernails and u can exert more force easily. Just sharing and hope it helps. :)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Do you guys know how to make hair soft and silky? Wind blow can fly like baby hair. :s13:

Step 1: Acquire infants.
Step 2: Sharpen knife.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: PROFIT!

Anyways why ur hair wind blow cannot fly one??? ***** irritating feeling I hate it so bad

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mine can. hahaha even with wax. hahaha but the wind speeds are going at crazy speeds but not as bad typhoon on top of table mountain.
*haolian pic. hahahahaha don't flame me
1536708_10152247761498060_1689602584_n.jpg

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine can. hahaha even with wax. hahaha but the wind speeds are going at crazy speeds but not as bad typhoon on top of table mountain.

that's what happen to me too...

wax + spray can't hold the wind blowing from multi-directional. Feels like using those pomade to comb a god of gambler hairstyle. Or perhaps, wear a hat? :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wax + spray can't hold the wind blowing from multi-directional. Feels like using those pomade to comb a god of gambler hairstyle. Or perhaps, wear a hat? :D

best is gel. haha god of gambler! lol super sleek!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If don't want hair to move with wind blowing, outlook as deem by most would be unnatural hair.

yswrox

Reaction score
1536708_10152247761498060_1689602584_n.jpg

Out of topic, but are those Clark dbs? They look pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.