[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Jeremy Khong

Reaction score
Task 4: Collect 1 Piece of M400 Intel from Fiery Warpath

wah stuck here very long liao. I hope it's not bloody warmonger that drops the intel.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay, so the whole source code saga is now over.

Guess what? Horntracker is now under fire
http://www.mousehuntgame.com/forum/showthread.php?105457-Horntracker-takes-data-without-consent

Players are forbidden from using any scripts, programs, browser add-ons or other types of software to gain an unfair advantage in the game.
Thus includes, but is not limited to the following types of software:

• Anything that refreshes the page automatically
  • Anything which sounds the horn automatically or while the player is not at their computer
  • Anything that downloads or 'scrapes' content from our website
  • Anything which attempts to exploit a flaw in the game to give the player an advantage over others
  • Anything which automatically creates messages or posts on the website

Horntracker does this, with every single horn with setup recorded into the database.

Horntracker should be banned according to MH forum logic then? :s22:

EldonChew

Reaction score
1vODtlm.png

Wtf? Should I reply him with "So the Wiki should be shut down too?"

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its just a game.

True enough. But MH forum ppl disgust me. Too much hypocrisy there. Now Gio replied him and he do a 180 degree turn and pretend to be all good and fine with the 'cheat'.

Might as well go down to Hitgrab and give them a blowjob already.

:s22:

:vijayadmin:

porkseller

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True enough. But MH forum ppl disgust me. Too much hypocrisy there. Now Gio replied him and he do a 180 degree turn and pretend to be all good and fine with the 'cheat'.

Might as well go down to Hitgrab and give them a blowjob already.

:s22:

:vijayadmin:

those angmoh in mh forum all kns one leh. y u even bother getting angry at them :yawn:

ultragt

Reaction score
12:45 am - Fiery Warpath
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 3 oz. Crimson Ranger Mouse worth 22,000 points and 3,000 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Piece of M400 Intel

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those angmoh in mh forum all kns one leh. y u even bother getting angry at them :yawn:

moi not happy that they dont seem to even appreciate what eldon is doing.

creating guides require a lot of time and effort, need to read through every post, sieve the important content, compile and type it into a guide

yet these fugging angmoh seem to take it for granted, expect him to give in to their demands and even piss all over his guide

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

creating guides require a lot of time and effort, need to read through every post, sieve the important content, compile and type it into a guide

yet these fugging angmoh seem to take it for granted, expect him to give in to their demands and even piss all over his guide

i dun like the tolpin guy. nothing good ever comes out of his pcb mouth. :vijayadmin:

EldonChew

Reaction score

:sad::sad::sad:
Anyways, I would like to thank all those who appreciate them :)

i dun like the tolpin guy. nothing good ever comes out of his pcb mouth. :vijayadmin:

It's Trollpin. Repeat after me. Trollpin.

Last edited:

expositox

Reaction score
After reading the amdk arguments I kind of agree with them, that it's not right to mine data when devs don't expect you to.
But then again, what Eldon wants to do and share with the community, those who don't like it can ignore it and go to hell for putting Eldon korkor down for being kind by sharing. If it's against the rules, mods will remove it and warn Eldon. IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

After reading the thread about HT, moi jin sad also. There may be thousands of bots out there collecting personal data on them but they dk, but HT collects data of VIRTUAL MICE CAUGHT, ANONYMOUSLY, they kpkb until liddat.

Last edited:

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After reading the amdk arguments I kind of agree with them, that it's not right to mine data when devs don't expect you to.
But then again, what Eldon wants to do and share with the community, those who don't like it can ignore it and go to hell for putting Eldon korkor down for being kind by sharing. If it's against the rules, mods will remove it and warn Eldon. IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

After reading the thread about HT, moi jin sad also. There may be thousands of bots out there collecting personal data on them but they dk, but HT collects data of VIRTUAL MICE CAUGHT, ANONYMOUSLY, they kpkb until liddat.

because what u dont know cant hurt u what:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.