Reaction score
1981754_831676936847689_488463369_n.jpg

Awesome stuff

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some camps actually rebranded to SATS

the only thing that remained the same is the food quality

feed soldiers such food and tell them it costs alot, is mind blasting.

MIND BLASTING!

Crap by any other name is still crap - go figure :s8:

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha doesnt have to be this brand right?? I rem my home have one. muz see the brand first

apparently not. bragg seems to be much more unfiltered which means more of the natural vitamins acv supposed to have.

the other brand i know of is heinz and i personally don't trust this kind of overly commercialized brand.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
apparently not. bragg seems to be much more unfiltered which means more of the natural vitamins acv supposed to have.

the other brand i know of is heinz and i personally don't trust this kind of overly commercialized brand.

oh ok i go home later to see the brand. ask my mum to keep a look up for that when shopping

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today moi gf go see doctor cause she's been taking this medication and had some side effects.

she tld the doctor tht got bad bleeding gums ever since she took the medication and tht time the bleeding gum came just 15 min aft she ate something

doc ask what she ate, she said caramel popcorn.

doc said, aiyoh u take this medication can not eat too much carbs, must stay off.

then moi gf say oh ok, anyway i'm on this diet tht is low carbs and high fats and she was surprised when the doctor replied "oh tht's gd, fats are good for you"

see nowadays even doctors slowly also know fats good for you :o

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
today moi gf go see doctor cause she's been taking this medication and had some side effects.

she tld the doctor tht got bad bleeding gums ever since she took the medication and tht time the bleeding gum came just 15 min aft she ate something

doc ask what she ate, she said caramel popcorn.

doc said, aiyoh u take this medication can not eat too much carbs, must stay off.

then moi gf say oh ok, anyway i'm on this diet tht is low carbs and high fats and she was surprised when the doctor replied "oh tht's gd, fats are good for you"

see nowadays even doctors slowly also know fats good for you :o

she haz good doktor!

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha doesnt have to be this brand right?? I rem my home have one. muz see the brand first

Got lah - some NTUCs have them as well as NTUC Healthcare

Use to see them at CS too but I haven't bothered since I can get it cheaper from iHerb :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.