[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
find that some people really ...
overheard some colleagues reading the nutrition facts of a soft drink.
carbs 12g. . energy 50 kcal. . fats.. 0 gram! ! ok can drink can drink!!
soft drink is soft drinks leh. there's a reason why people avoid it. not meaning it's 0gm of fats mean is ok to drink lor..

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more coffee ahead.

:lick:

9s2Sx9D.jpg

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
more coffee ahead.

:lick:

9s2Sx9D.jpg

what a coincidence, my hario slim mill just delivered too, last week.

i also bought a french press to make coffee in office.

f9003922b28b11e39a87121325ee9120_8.jpg

do you think it's worth it to buy a small electric grinder? this silm mill is a lot of hard work lol.

will electric grinder spoil the flavors of the beans?

Last edited:

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
Eat spinach will deter calcium intake so don't take spinach with your calcium supplement/source

Nowadays I alternate my once a meal day.

Ribeye about 250g + 3 Eggs (through the day maybe munch abit cashew/macademia), eat organic peanut butter, butter)

Spinach 300g + 4 Eggs + enoki (through the day maybe munch abit cashew/macademia), eat organic peanut butter, butter)

Scrambled eggs with Spinach taste Awesome~

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Eat spinach will deter calcium intake so don't take spinach with your calcium supplement/source

Ribeye about 250g + 3 Eggs (through the day maybe munch abit cashew/macademia), eat organic peanut butter, butter)

Spinach 300g + 4 Eggs + enoki (through the day maybe munch abit cashew/macademia), eat organic peanut butter, butter)

yup, spinach and celery high in oxalates. which i love to juice raw =X

oxalic acid is broken down by cooking and doesn't interfere with the absorption of calcium. foods high in calcium: yogurt, cheese and milk, it is also found in almonds.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

peanut butter is legumes.

i love it, but i'm learning to cut down :(

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gong xi gong xi. why you use both aeropress and moka pot? for different types of coffee?

still experimenting.

just got the grind for moka pot and espresso machine nia.

tired liao, maybe tmr then i'll unpack the aeropress for usage.

what a coincidence, my hario slim mill just delivered too, last week.

i also bought a french press to make coffee in office.

f9003922b28b11e39a87121325ee9120_8.jpg

do you think it's worth it to buy a small electric grinder? this silm mill is a lot of hard work lol.

will electric grinder spoil the flavors of the beans?

you want electric i can sell you cheap cheap (brand new). i got it as a free gift from my espresso machine.

So far i have 2 electric (using the krupp one to grind, a hassle to clean up), just tried the hario, quite exquisite.

those coffeegeeks are lamenting how one should get an expensive grinder. cause grinder affects the quality of the grind and in return, the taste. But I ain't a coffeegeek though.

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
yup, spinach and celery high in oxalates. which i love to juice raw =X

oxalic acid is broken down by cooking and doesn't interfere with the absorption of calcium. foods high in calcium: yogurt, cheese and milk, it is also found in almonds.

I thought is because of the other metals in spinach that will deter calcium absorption :O

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buibui unker managed to finish the OCBC Cycle in 1 piece :eek:

Damn a lot of spills today :(

Anyway not bad for a "dying" guy - did 27km in 1 hour 18 mins :s34:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.