Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really hate that cannot set stop loss and target sell price concurrently for a stock, always have to monitor either one of them

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really hate that cannot set stop loss and target sell price concurrently for a stock, always have to monitor either one of them
check if there's OCO to do this.

or, a bit disadvantage position is to set stop sell for both, one to cut loss, another to take profit.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check if there's OCO to do this.

or, a bit disadvantage position is to set stop sell for both, one to cut loss, another to take profit.

Unable to. Each lot you have they will only allow you to queue for one trade (stop loss or limit order).

So if you already set stop loss, you have "no more lot" available to queue for another trade.

Wildreamz

Reaction score
Haven't been keeping track with all my dividends with SCB.

Question to old investors, have they ever miss a dividend payout and you need to prompt them to transfer?

Just thought of asking that question, because it SCB did screw up my trade once (partial acceptance of GO), lucky I checked.

Thanks.

cheeyen

Reaction score
As the thread is too long, noob question, may I know if I sell a stock today, how long does it takes for the money to get back to my account? And, will it get back to E$AVER A/C or SECURITIES SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT?

planetshaker

Reaction score
As the thread is too long, noob question, may I know if I sell a stock today, how long does it takes for the money to get back to my account? And, will it get back to E$AVER A/C or SECURITIES SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT?

3 days later and deposited in securities settlement account

lanzhu60

Reaction score
Hi , if I have some holdings of company A using poems ,n I bought company A using stanchart also , will the holdings be average or those from stanchart is separate our from those using poems?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi , if I have some holdings of company A using poems ,n I bought company A using stanchart also , will the holdings be average or those from stanchart is separate our from those using poems?

if you have a baby with woman A, and have another baby with woman B, what is the aveerage age for both your babies?

true form

Reaction score
if you have a baby with woman A, and have another baby with woman B, what is the aveerage age for both your babies?

What? I have 2 different babies.. :s13:

we don't hold shares in scb right, they have the custodian, meaning anything go wrong with them, our shares also go wrong...

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
CDP is a subsidiary of SGX. are you confident those entities cannot go wrong also?

Imagine cdp and sgx goes bust??

We got nowhere to sell our shares!! Or maybe our shares just gone in air! Remind me of clob siah

denn23

Master Member
Reaction score
What? I have 2 different babies.. :s13:

we don't hold shares in scb right, they have the custodian, meaning anything go wrong with them, our shares also go wrong...

quite a few people dont realize that with all stock broking houses/banks, almost every non-SG stocks are also held in nominees/custodian accounts.

its in the same spirit of transaction.

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question:
I opened trading acct long ago, before need MAS need us to do the CAR. But i have not touched the acct until now and need to do CAR now. I see the form and all the answers are no. Will scb entertain me if i go fill the form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.