The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently spent $138 on this product called Nakano Medicated Essence (for hair scalp) as recommended by my hairdresser cos' she noticed there's some hair fall near the top of the head.

Anyone knows what purpose this kind of medicated scalp essence is for? To reduce / slow down hair loss + promote hair growth?

Cos' she say at this age, it's better to take preventive measure otherwise when the hair really starts to fall and you apply this kind of product, will be too late liao.

Tks.

BigAssGun

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently spent $138 on this product called Nakano Medicated Essence (for hair scalp) as recommended by my hairdresser cos' she noticed there's some hair fall near the top of the head.

Anyone knows what purpose this kind of medicated scalp essence is for? To reduce / slow down hair loss + promote hair growth?

Cos' she say at this age, it's better to take preventive measure otherwise when the hair really starts to fall and you apply this kind of product, will be too late liao.

Tks.

she must be a chio bu for chiu to fork ouch 138 on her~ :s34:

jessisbad

Reaction score
Hi all,

Tks.

You buy something without even knowing the purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.