Microsoft Surface

Imperado

Reaction score
Mine work flawlessly on surface2. Have u tried contacting the helpdesk?

hmm not yet but i was reading up its like a known problem for IE 11 not to work with blackboard

Anybody with RT able to access blackboard? Mine like not seems to be able to load

Last edited:
Reaction score
I read that the speakers are better. Probably runs a lot cooler too, haswell cpus are not really a bump in processing power, reduced power used is the main upgrade. GPU from HD4000 to HD4400 is about 20-30 pct faster. Considering you will not really be using it to play games...save money better la. Unless you have the need to have everything new:D

haha yep. but i think you know the feeling of always wanting the "newer" and "latest version" of the product.

might order from amazon, S$1,100/- for a surface pro 128gb + type 2 cover + snugg cover.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2dv3ipx.jpg

I spent this afternoon to sew a felt sleeve for my s2, on a budget ride la. :s13:

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are really awesome man.... maybe u should start some Kickstarter project...lol

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, you can start a shop in etsy!
Cannot sell la, hand stitching don't look good. I got my inspiration from Etsy actually, if one cost about $30-45 with shipping, I would rather make one for myself as these cost below $20 only.

Moreover, it's very difficult to find accessories for surface!

vesfreq

Reaction score
Cannot sell la, hand stitching don't look good. I got my inspiration from Etsy actually, if one cost about $30-45 with shipping, I would rather make one for myself as these cost below $20 only.

Moreover, it's very difficult to find accessories for surface!

You sound like you went through NS and had experience in stitching missing buttons too. :s13: Impressed with your handiwork!

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
nice handiwork.

something I noticed on my pro2, during charging there's a slight but noticeable buzz or vibrations. weird.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the Anker 20000maH power bank.
Preparing for the arrival of my power cable to charge my Surface Pro on the go. :)

Ordered a spare cable and it should arrive in about one to two weeks. Anyone interested can PM me.

Last edited:

expositox

Reaction score
Holy crap the Surface RT is AMAZING.
It's a generation old, yes, but I can still do 2.5 hours of research (IE with many tabs, RAM intensive with Microsoft Word). Battery is left with 50%.
Only gripe is that it lagged a little with the multiple tabs ~7 and a it couldn't handle a 100+ page PDF file (lagged like hell). At 300 dollars, this little thing is with every single buck.

Last edited:

Imperado

Reaction score
anybody with surface RT able to access blackboard if you are schooling? I saw many bros posted they can but they are using surface 2.. (Though I believe they are the same)

Im not able to load the modules but I can see the page though.. email my helpdesk they say maybe not supported =.=

vesfreq

Reaction score
anybody with surface RT able to access blackboard if you are schooling? I saw many bros posted they can but they are using surface 2.. (Though I believe they are the same)

Im not able to load the modules but I can see the page though.. email my helpdesk they say maybe not supported =.=

If it matters, i used Chrome on SP1 to view Blackboard. No issues.

On android, blackboard doesnt show up properly all the time.

watchlor

Reaction score

can. I use desktop IE. blackboard not a prob for docs PDF video. Unless u view Java or some script then maybe cannot

Imperado

Reaction score
If it matters, i used Chrome on SP1 to view Blackboard. No issues.

On android, blackboard doesnt show up properly all the time.

can. I use desktop IE. blackboard not a prob for docs PDF video. Unless u view Java or some script then maybe cannot

SP1 will have no issue as its a full window...

I can load blackboard as in I dont see a blank page, but my modules which I believe is running on Java script does not load.. Docs PDF and video yes all this no issues

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.