[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status update:

Barossa @ Esplanade

$43.90++ free flow meat. Only valid on Wed and Sun from 6pm to 10pm.

Either next Wed (16th) or next Sun (20th)

Attendees
1. Evangelion84 and wife - okay for both days.
2. 2. aaur4man n GF - okay for both days.

bui bui me can join? :s34:

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intend to get a backpack for running coz intend to run home from work, distance +/- 10KM

satki max
28113-Chuck-Norris-thumbs-up-gif-g35F.gif

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
OT - anybody run run to work or run run home

Intend to get a backpack for running coz intend to run home from work, distance +/- 10KM, need to be able to accomodate my pants, shirt, work shoe,s wallet n mobile, really dun require a expensive one nor with hydration therefore hope you folks who have experience can recommend me one :)
Your Army Online Store in Singapore | HOCKGIFTSHOP.COM | CAMPING EQUIPMENTS, EMBROIDERY, ENGRAVING SERVICES

i have this: http://www.hockgiftshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=187
can squeeze a jeans and tshirt, towel, gym bottle, (if you fit your stuffs proper can squeeze and crush a pair of shoes even)

Last edited:

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
satki max

no la, not satki, rather waste the time take transport home i use the time to run home lor, but the time home liao can makan dinner liao :)

Cant seem to find a cheap suitable backpack leh... Hmm...

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
(Y)

run run will swing here swing there? but size wise looks ok! I got one forgot si mi brand liao, swing like theres no tomorrow so dun wanna use that haha
can squeeze a jeans and tshirt, towel, gym bottle, (if you fit your stuffs proper can squeeze and crush a pair of shoes even)

army bag ma.. the strap you adjust yourself one.. so wont shake, got waist strap too. at the bag is actally another compartment for water bag. the width of the back is small, so you can even swing your arms back you won't hit the bag if you can imagine what i mean..

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those MISSION wraps considered as carb? Switched to eating that for breakfast instead of bread recently. Finding ways to cut down my carb

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Oh dear. I been using it to wrap egg mayo. Or egg+ham.

Then if just eggs can get sick of it very fast. Lol

hmm.. learn to read the nutrition label on the packaging! if the carbs is high don't eat.

why sick? are you sick of being healthy and alive? lol. Think about the healthy happy energetic years ahead. Anw, once you cut out carbs from your diet you won't feel hungry easily because your body will be burning your body fats as energy, one meal a day is enough on some days.

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no la, not satki, rather waste the time take transport home i use the time to run home lor, but the time home liao can makan dinner liao :)

Cant seem to find a cheap suitable backpack leh... Hmm...
strap chest and waist and bag body above ur butt. test it out b4 buying.

if wearing singlet, put on some lubs on arms.

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
strap chest and waist and bag body above ur butt. test it out b4 buying.

if wearing singlet, put on some lubs on arms.

Noted!

Wearing tee not singlet :)

army bag ma.. the strap you adjust yourself one.. so wont shake, got waist strap too. at the bag is actally another compartment for water bag. the width of the back is small, so you can even swing your arms back you won't hit the bag if you can imagine what i mean..

Good enuff n cheap! Thank you!

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw udon king using planta margarine to cook..
restaurant why cannot use better butter ...

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear. I been using it to wrap egg mayo. Or egg+ham.

Then if just eggs can get sick of it very fast. Lol

My dinner for consecutive 2,3 days can be scrambled eggs (6,7 eggs), using olive oil, add some almond n walnut, wah la, one meal :)

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ham not good also..

Eeks. Sian 1/2 :(

hmm.. learn to read the nutrition label on the packaging! if the carbs is high don't eat.

why sick? are you sick of being healthy and alive? lol. Think about the healthy happy energetic years ahead. Anw, once you cut out carbs from your diet you won't feel hungry easily because your body will be burning your body fats as energy, one meal a day is enough on some days.

Lol. I like to have different varieties for meals. Cannot stand same dish over few days. Any websites have recipes for LCHF breakfast and dinner?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.