[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
im eating CoQ10 ... but donno what it does =X i bought cos it's the most popular item on iherb so i try.

CoQ10 is the most important nutrient for heart health. Strong antioxidant, supports heart muscle and energy production, supports mitochondria and ATP synthesis. Works better than many drugs for heart attack patients. No known side effects.

RHR: CoQ10, Vaccination, and Natural Treatment for Migraines

Which brand are you taking?

I was thinking of trying the cheaper variation first to test(non-ubiquinol). It contains some rice powder, which is almost negligible given the capsule is only 100mg. What concerns me most is the presence of magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. I have totally no idea whether those are safe for consumption.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb.com

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New hoot
Eyrf2zo.jpg

go jaybee boh jio.

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's funny how the land of plenty has so little food for me to eat.

Succumbed to a bagel last night due to stress.... *yikes*

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SSKIM Anchor Butter Salted: Expiry date is 2015.

If you order online in the early morning, chance you can get the delivery in the afternoon. They deliver twice a day I think.

Even not within the day, they can deliver the next day after order.

I think SK or Carey can give review of their hoots.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
SSKIM Anchor Butter Salted: Expiry date is 2015.

If you order online in the early morning, chance you can get the delivery in the afternoon. They deliver twice a day I think.

Even not within the day, they can deliver the next day after order.

I think SK or Carey can give review of their hoots.

My review: the butter is real!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.