[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does Singapore sell red palm oil? The unrefined all natural kind without bleach and deodorizer?

Been cooking with VCO and EVOO so far. VCO has a very strong taste in food while for EVOO, I try to use it as is without heating if possible.

I read that red palm oil is very neutral tasting, and that it consists mainly of saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. It also seems to have a higher smoking point than butter, lard, vco and evoo.

Haven't seen it being sold openly...hahah

Maybe some of the holistic health food shops may sell them...else iHerb is probably an option :s13:

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, need suggestion for self prep breakfast, affordable, easy to prep and hopefully, tasty? will be the best! :o

very tough to eat clean lchf for breakfast around my office area, those mixed veg store has the best option but the preparation method not very ideal so to speak, early in the day usually those fried stuff come out first, be it fried chicken, fried sotong, I usually op for braised pork belly. either way, not good long term.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, need suggestion for self prep breakfast, affordable, easy to prep and hopefully, tasty? will be the best! :o

very tough to eat clean lchf for breakfast around my office area, those mixed veg store has the best option but the preparation method not very ideal so to speak, early in the day usually those fried stuff come out first, be it fried chicken, fried sotong, I usually op for braised pork belly. either way, not good long term.

Bring from home?

Haven't had breakfast in a very long time

But doable ideas include tuna in lettuce wrap, hard boiled eggs (mash them with butter and cheese), fried omelette (can fry the night before and reheat in the microwave)...

Just need to use your imagination :s8:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

for outside, can get from those bee hoon store, sunny side up + cabbage

at home, just hard boil eggs + butter

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for outside, can get from those bee hoon store, sunny side up + cabbage

at home, just hard boil eggs + butter

I try not to eat outside food cos of the oil they use unless boh pian...hahah

Else bringing from home is the best option - cheaper too

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score
10259884_10203772243006917_5932796259802869344_n.jpg

It's that simple :D
wat are some of the examples of aritificial food and processed food would be those deep fry stuff thats sold in supermarket like fish finger, crab meat, hot dogs rite?

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I meant not sold in SG openly...hahah
Like I said - iHerb is probably our best option :D

oh my meaning was iherb sells red palm oil so yay :s12:

three letter word. E-G-G.

you can have them half-boiled, soft-boiled, hard-boiled, fried, over easy, scrambled or raw.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try not to eat outside food cos of the oil they use unless boh pian...hahah

Else bringing from home is the best option - cheaper too

yah that is no choice lo.

this few days seldom eat breakfast. doesnt seem that hungry anymore. just kopi c kosong

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat are some of the examples of aritificial food and processed food would be those deep fry stuff thats sold in supermarket like fish finger, crab meat, hot dogs rite?

ya as well as canned food, ham, bread and many more................

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anything that you don't recognize in its original form...hahah

Yup, most food sold in the supermarkets are processed, especially if they come in a box :s13:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
is astons express wor... but $11.90 abit ex and much meat... should have gone for single $7.50 one...

pre-exam de-stress anyhow spend munchie

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.