[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I do that too when I have to eat out :D

Skorpy buttie.....your significant other is into your lifestyle too right?

I was wondering.......IF and I mean IF I should get attached......and my SO is not into my lifestyle.......paktor dinners how ah? :sad:

ya she chose to follow me lor..... tho i didnt force her to.

why worry about dinners.... u just eat what u have to and so does ur SO.

just that u cant share the pancakes w her but she can still take a pinch off ur lamb shank ma

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
made a quick dinner.
baked lemon herb chicken :)

2r7syoj.jpg

Got my share boh?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time i eat carbs (rice, noodles etc) will feel hungry easily.. in the end spend more money on food.. for example, 1 packet chicken rice + 1 packet noodles for a meal.. then 2 hours later will feel hungry again..

when i started lchf, yea i spend quite alot on meat because starting phase always feel not satisfied. after a week, 2 scrambled eggs (40cents?) can last me from morning to evening. Evening i will cook 1 chicken chop for dinner ($2.20?). so the whole day i only spend $2.60 on food, 1 month only $78 :s13:

I just made hamburger steak and spinach for 2pax. Abt $15 plus washing dishes. :(

5wfrnNOl.jpg

pillowhugger01

Master Member
Reaction score
I just made hamburger steak and spinach for 2pax. Abt $15 plus washing dishes. :(

5wfrnNOl.jpg

so expensive man.. i bought my marinated hawaiian chicken chop from woodlands esso fairprice express. 1kg $8.80.. usually got 4 pieces.. got sell others such as marinated sirloin, lamb chop, squid, prawns but more expensive la .. i always fail badly at marinating so might as well buy from here lor :(

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

5wfrnNOl.jpg

Just a suggestion.

You can try buying in bulk. Really saves you quite abit in the long run. You can get like minced beef for $8-10/kg from wholesaler like QBfood.

Unless the portion in the picture is huge, I would say given what you've prepared, dinner for 2 could be easily under $10.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion.

You can try buying in bulk. Really saves you quite abit in the long run. You can get like minced beef for $8-10/kg from wholesaler like QBfood.

Unless the portion in the picture is huge, I would say given what you've prepared, dinner for 2 could be easily under $10.

ya lor, wet market also about 8 to 10 dollar per kg.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion.

You're right. I bought 3 pkts of minced beef from cold storage. Each pkt abt $4.50~.
Spinach $0.75

Plus minus about $15

And 3pkts to make 2 beef patty is too much. 2pkts shld be more than enough. A classic case of overestimating the size of my stomach. Lol

And i dont really cook everyday so prefer not buying bulk. I prefer fresh meat thats packed on the same day.

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so expensive man.. i bought my marinated hawaiian chicken chop from woodlands esso fairprice express. 1kg $8.80.. usually got 4 pieces.. got sell others such as marinated sirloin, lamb chop, squid, prawns but more expensive la .. i always fail badly at marinating so might as well buy from here lor :(

Learn to appreciate simple seasoning like sea salt and black pepper...hahah

Those marinated meats that you buy are usually heavily seasoned with sugar and other funky stuff :eek:

Anyway, you can only improve if you keep trying...hahah

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mikeeeeeey

pork or chicken is cheaper

Yeah. Tonite gonna do some stirfry pork with basil leaves (growing like mad in my balcony). Chicken soup. Pan seared threadfin.

Sometimes i wished i stay near those huber or swiss butchery. Fresh meat avail whole day. Lazy to go wet market early morning. Zzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.