[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swithc to evervess soda, it contains no sugar. add your own stevia and apple cider vinegar, nice!

evervess-club-soda-500x500.jpg

no need add stevia also nice!!

Freshy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got sskim contact?
Their website down for long time...

My butter finishing..:D

starlust

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
macadamia nuts at bencoolen - $36/kg

moi went to the wet market/hawker centre next to it, 3rd floor - $29/kg..
but the nuts abit softer..

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Herrow, can someone recommend me a good salt and fishoil brand on iHerb? Oh Vit c too.....thank chiu thank chiu :o

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
trying to cook paleo chili (chili padi)

but like not red enuff :(:( added a lot of chili powder already

dinner140514.jpg

blurrz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i ask if u all have to eat out, wat would be a good choice of food? I am quite a big eater n will feel hungry easily. I dun have much chance of workout cos of work n looking after children. But i do walk a fair bit everyday. Walking to pack lunch to n fro takes 20mins and walking to n back to take transport will take another 20mins. Does this help?

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i ask if u all have to eat out, wat would be a good choice of food? I am quite a big eater n will feel hungry easily. I dun have much chance of workout cos of work n looking after children. But i do walk a fair bit everyday. Walking to pack lunch to n fro takes 20mins and walking to n back to take transport will take another 20mins. Does this help?

den u choose western food avoid the fries. or mixed vege rice w no rice? sometimes I choose 4 dishes. or $5 steam chicken. dry Yong tau fu with no sauce and choose those vege, mushrooms

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.