Reaction score
blend with?? usually i just stir only

daiso the two dollar milk frother.

IMG_9577.JPG

picture for reference.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got back my medical report.... after eating 5eggs 8 pieces of bacons for breakfast and all fatty stuff for 3 months.....

my HDL is 51, LDL is 104

testoterone is 23.8

everything clear!

testoterone correlate to bird length anot?

divide by 6?

:s8:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got back my medical report.... after eating 5eggs 8 pieces of bacons for breakfast and all fatty stuff for 3 months.....

my HDL is 51, LDL is 104

testoterone is 23.8

everything clear!

Sorry to disappoint you but absolute numbers aren't very meaningful...hahah

Best to look at ratios and track them over time

Already posted a few articles on how to read your cholesterol report - do a search :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
dont like the oily feel haha. maybe coconut more fragrant

you got blend it not?

my one is creamy and foamy reh. :s13:

yup must blend.. butter is an emulsifier.. will emulsify butter fat and milk and other liquid molecules in the blender.

(actually no need blender to emulsify butter with other liquid.. you can whisk the butter in.. but waste time. lol)

ravenintiate

Reaction score
Hey guys been following lchf for while...recently just read about carb cycling. Jus wondering what you guys think about carb cycling?

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys been following lchf for while...recently just read about carb cycling. Jus wondering what you guys think about carb cycling?

I do that......once every fortnight or once every 2 months when I eat with friends.......other times I'll just intermittent fast while they eat LOL

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup must blend.. butter is an emulsifier.. will emulsify butter fat and milk and other liquid molecules in the blender.

(actually no need blender to emulsify butter with other liquid.. you can whisk the butter in.. but waste time. lol)

that's why I recommended the frother from daiso ma.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.