[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much butter do you guys eat daily huh? am still desperately trying to up my fat intake....still too high protein ratio compared to fats :o

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much butter do you guys eat daily huh? am still desperately trying to up my fat intake....still too high protein ratio compared to fats :o

Butter, slice 1 finger thick then just eat it straight off the butter knife LOL

B4 everywhere meal....to prevent overeating of meats.......or coconut oil 2 and a half tablespoon straight up

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll take it once a week as a treat :o if fat lost is the goal......if you're already brimming with health.....yay....go for it :o

(Y)

Was wondering if its more pocket friendly if buy wholesale almond and blend/grind/pound to make the almond outselves haha =:p

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(Y)

Was wondering if its more pocket friendly if buy wholesale almond and blend/grind/pound to make the almond outselves haha =:p

Ahahah, I don't know if it'll taste as good though but sure, why not try DIY first? If that don't workout then buy off the shelves :o:D

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(Y)

please seriously consider eating these blended almonds as the quantity you consume might surprise you.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeap, my occasional treat are 10 pieces of cashew nuts roasted by my papa :love::s12::love::s12:

Need to physically count so i don't go crazy on munching away and overeat =:p

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
please seriously consider eating these blended almonds as the quantity you consume might surprise you.

I consume almond nuts daily, tea time snack and sometimes night snack, looking at almond butter coz seems 'easier' on the stomach but if DIY machiam hassle leh haha :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.