Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

m32t8103

Reaction score
promo is out on their website.

600 mbps pass through $39
600 mbps without pass through $35

for the 1st 150 customers today

Screenshot.png

Not going to make it =/ dang i'm working lolx

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
picked up the non pass through one just now during lunch. will head home to give it a test on my MYR 1gbps gamer plan to see how much it can really handle.

Last edited:

reson90

Reaction score
Any idea how to obtain the 500Mbps with pass through version with only 10/100mbps Ethernet port on the device? :s22: Just bought 1 pair at IT show the person told me it was 500mbps after testing with speed test found out the specification is only 10/100 :(

So at max even the initial plug was 500mbps but my first plug capped at 100mbps only.

http://www.sineoji.com/products/products-details/pl500ep

Last edited:

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

considering my old aztech ones were doing 40ish... this is not bad considering I paid $70 for a pair :)

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to obtain the 500Mbps with pass through version with only 10/100mbps Ethernet port on the device? :s22: Just bought 1 pair at IT show the person told me it was 500mbps after testing with speed test found out the specification is only 10/100 :(

So at max even the initial plug was 500mbps but my first plug capped at 100mbps only.

HomePlug PL500EP - Sineoji

i believe the bandwidth is among the network they formed within the DB.

You need to get the 600Mbps model in order to leverage on the maximum throughput :D
http://www.sineoji.com/products/products-details/pl600epg

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
promo is out on their website.

600 mbps pass through $39
600 mbps without pass through $35

for the 1st 150 customers today

Screenshot.png

ouch! I didn't see it! Still got stocks? I want the 600Mbps to enjoy my full throughput of the 200Mbps fibre!!!

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yr old aztech is 500mbps one or 200mbps? want to compare compare av2 vs av2
the 500 ones but those are AV1 cos I cant fit the 600 AV2 into the plug (space constrain) and I dont think they will be this cheap

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did another test of the homeplugs, this time using my starhub 150mbps plan

from ONT -> homeplug -> RT-N66U -> wlan -> Laptop

Not too bad I think... wondering if maybe my earlier test was bad due to the power line wiring in my room...

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Another test this time from myr to starhub with better speeds using differnt wall plugs. guess i gotta find the optimum wall plugs to use. lol

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
where to get the 600 pass thru ? do not want to go to PC show

fourplay

Reaction score
600 mbps sineoji

HI all,

I have just recently bought a pair of the sineoji 600mbps to connect one of the bedroom with the fiber setup at living room. I was initially using Aztech 200mbps, and I could manage around 7 - 8 MBps of data transfer in internal network (to the NAS). With the Sineoji, I am getting around 10 - 11MByte/s (at best times, it can reach around 13- 14MBps), which only translates to around 110Mbit/s. I am using cat 5e cables and all connection are gigabit capable.

Could someone provide any suggestion on what to be done? I have tested by placing the homeplug to the next electrical plug, and indeed I am getting around 18 - 19 MB/s. Majority of my electrical devices are connected through Belkin / APC surge protection which carries filtering (Note: the homeplug is connected direct to the wall socket, and all internet and PC-related power are connected through the homeplug.

xuanzang123

Reaction score
HI all,

I have just recently bought a pair of the sineoji 600mbps to connect one of the bedroom with the fiber setup at living room. I was initially using Aztech 200mbps, and I could manage around 7 - 8 MBps of data transfer in internal network (to the NAS). With the Sineoji, I am getting around 10 - 11MByte/s (at best times, it can reach around 13- 14MBps), which only translates to around 110Mbit/s. I am using cat 5e cables and all connection are gigabit capable.

Could someone provide any suggestion on what to be done? I have tested by placing the homeplug to the next electrical plug, and indeed I am getting around 18 - 19 MB/s. Majority of my electrical devices are connected through Belkin / APC surge protection which carries filtering (Note: the homeplug is connected direct to the wall socket, and all internet and PC-related power are connected through the homeplug.

It is obvious that you should not surge protectors on the pass through of your homeplug. Homeplugs dislikes surge protectors.

What is the speed test you are getting from your fibre broadband and what is your fibre broadband subscribed speed ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.