The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
have tried GD once. I dont find the product suitable for me and would like to ask if anyone would like to get it from me a cheaper price? used only once. PM me

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw their store. $30 for 100ml right. Quite inclined to try the shaper since that's the strongest hold out of all 4. Not sure if I'm using too little GD when styling. Using SS spray before blowdrying also.

You can always use slightly.more gd.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw their store. $30 for 100ml right. Quite inclined to try the shaper since that's the strongest hold out of all 4. Not sure if I'm using too little GD when styling. Using SS spray before blowdrying also.

I not sure if you are okay with some shine because Hairbond Shaper has some shine.

You can get it slightly cheaper at Hairy Portal.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, just an update, those waiting for dynamite clay, it's in!
New promo with new product!

HairBroductPromo-June14copy_zpsdf1f9c98.jpg

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally I feel Claymation is a great product. You can check out the reviews of Claymation from other users at HairyPortal.

I have used By Vilain Dynamite Clay and it is nothing compared to Claymation.

Claymation is easier to style and has that unique touch of sand when you apply it through your hair. It has strong hold and yet pliable.

Dynamite Clay is like a normal clay and harder to apply as it sticks to your hair and is hard to spread through the hair.

But hair wax is up to individual preference. Different people has different hair type, hair length and hair style. So different products work well for different people.

I have used the claymation, and have pass on to someone else because i feel its far worse than quicksand. the guy literally threw it aside. LOL.
I am comparing HDF against HDF.

i guess HDF don't really suit our weather. as far as HDF, modify pomade gets my vote out of the entire series.

but hey, you're back to promote your stuff. welcome back. see you in another 6-12 months? :s13::o

anyway, just an update, those waiting for dynamite clay, it's in!
New promo with new product!

HairBroductPromo-June14copy_zpsdf1f9c98.jpg

the irony? :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the irony? :o

lol. read what i say behind. lol

at least i am frequent post-er that gives and share what I know to people who needs help.

even do reviews for different stuff here and there.

compared to someone who is a hit-n-run.
whenever seeing a opening, just come and go.

:s22:

Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Between claymation and quicksand, any users can help with which one suits what type of hair better?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between claymation and quicksand, any users can help with which one suits what type of hair better?

quicksand actually suit curly hair or permed hair better. but don't expect alot of hold in this one. its more of a complement product than a main styling product.
its good for like flat kind of hairstyle. to add some volume in it.

claymation wise is just a slightly or rather stronger product compared to quicksand.
technically is supposed to help sculpt hairstyle out but holding power.. okok only. can't handle my hair lol.

i think HDF target audience and formula isn't formulated for us asians.

even so, gold digger also target ang moh hair but it just that the extreme holding strength and dry-ness helps us more.

even my hair stylist purple likes it and buy from me. lol
her colleague also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.