[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grass jelly is made by boiling the aged and slightly oxidized stalks and leaves of Mesona chinensis[1][2] (member of the mint family) with potassium carbonate for several hours with a little starch and then cooling the liquid to a jelly-like consistency.

i will eat it maybe once in a while i guess but if you are really bent on losing weight (in your case 45kg, which is a lot), i will suggest avoid completely.

anyway unsweetened chin chow also don't taste very nice, why waste your carbs quota on that.

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
i will eat it maybe once in a while i guess but if you are really bent on losing weight (in your case 45kg, which is a lot), i will suggest avoid completely.

anyway unsweetened chin chow also don't taste very nice, why waste your carbs quota on that.

i see.... i though its like "solid water" mah :s22:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Some wise folks told me : you didn't gain all that weight overnight. So don't expect to lose them over night too. More haste less speed worse still in kenna injured. :)

Got a question for the peeps here: is whipped butter same as regular butter?

I trust u all more than answers from google that's why I ask here lah ( a little buttering up won't hurt hor? Heehee)

whipping butter makes it spreadable.. but shelf life maybe shorter cos you whipped in all the air..

Olive Oil Butter Spread

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually intermittent fast 3 full days a week of course not consecutively.......

Yay :s12::s12::s12:started 17th april iirc........lost 20kgs liao :s12::s12::s12:

Gonna start training soon :s12:

Time to regain long lost fitness

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kimchi soup with that slab of butter :love::love:

10475259_10152147467903085_4672638851355345597_n.jpg

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
I usually intermittent fast 3 full days a week of course not consecutively.......

Yay :s12::s12::s12:started 17th april iirc........lost 20kgs liao :s12::s12::s12:

I gotta say that sounds abit extreme. By fasting do you just take in water, tea or coffee(excluding oil, butter, fats).

I take it that your schedule is something like this? e.g. mon wed fri = fast, tues thurs sat sun = eat?

Amazing dedication nonetheless :o

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
boil 1 litres of water with ikan billis first to make the stock. (actually the stock choice is up to your preference :D)

after the stock is done, throw in
500g of kimchi
500g of fish (i used stingray)
a bowl mushrooms
a bowl of vege

i cooked for around 2 hours. added in the butter and sprouts last.

p.s. i was inspired by this post. but i tweaked a little
Shiberty: Recipe: Pork Belly Kimchi Stew

raw ikan bilis grind into powder.. freeze/chill.. can use it as seasoning in everything. yummy.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
here's another kimchi soup recipe. this recipe states that you need to fry the kimchi first, and then add in water to boil. no stock needed for this recipe.
(just avoid the spam as stated inside)

Femininity is Timeless

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score

gxgx. power ****..... i start on march 13, now lose like 8kg only....
hopefully my weekend fast can help

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.