The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess then so then. Will try uevo grey. Im still finding the suitable product for me though thats why im abit cautious when purchasing products.

have spent quite alot already.

Understandable. Take it as school fees loh. We all have been down the same road you're facing now before finding that product we really find suitable. :)

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go Kobayashi for a haircut, let them use uevo Grey on ur hair for free (kinda) lol

Blow dry and product application technique play impt parts too, plus the most impt factor being the inherent hair type/quality. What works for A may not work for B..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
At lunch now and my hair is still holding well. Only bad thing about quicksand is that it makes hair very dry. Application also tends to be rougher on your hair strands.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
At lunch now and my hair is still holding well. Only bad thing about quicksand is that it makes hair very dry. Application also tends to be rougher on your hair strands.

do u have problems washing it out? seems to be the hardest to wash in my "arsenal"

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
do u have problems washing it out? seems to be the hardest to wash in my "arsenal"

Haha. I will find out soon. The hold for me is actually quite good. But maybe I was not aware of the soft texture and used more than I should. I also used the seasalt spray while drying so maybe it contributed to the extra dryness.

Reaction score
anyone knew about style06.com ? i think its not bad for a hair review website although they might not have update it for awhile now.

they do have their own youtube channel too.

-anyway i still have the GD that has only been used once, $20 anyone interested? replied a few PM but no reply

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Back home. The quicksand is easier to wash off than gd. Being water soluble probably helps as once I wet my head, it just feels back to normal. Due to the dryness, may need to use conditioner once in a while so that's one disadvantage? And the price, I'm lucky to get it for $15 but don't think the site will have such promo anytime soon.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knew about style06.com ? i think its not bad for a hair review website although they might not have update it for awhile now.

they do have their own youtube channel too.

-anyway i still have the GD that has only been used once, $20 anyone interested? replied a few PM but no reply

Yeah them Canadians. Interesting to note that gatsby has a higher acceptance rate overseas than over here too.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Back home. The quicksand is easier to wash off than gd. Being water soluble probably helps as once I wet my head, it just feels back to normal. Due to the dryness, may need to use conditioner once in a while so that's one disadvantage? And the price, I'm lucky to get it for $15 but don't think the site will have such promo anytime soon.
The smell doesn't stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.