Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

myth_shenhua

Reaction score
just curious, anyone of you have a calculator you guys use to calculate profit/loss? The calculator on platform is a little troublesome !

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious, anyone of you have a calculator you guys use to calculate profit/loss? The calculator on platform is a little troublesome !
yep
u can even plot a nice equity curve to see how your portfolio change value over time. look very nice!
Equity-Curve.png

mrohaha

Reaction score
Anyone did the CAR form recently (the form you have to fill up before you can use the online trading platform)? How long do they take to process?

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SCB trading would be perfect with a mobile app for trading. The Breeze App only allows simple bank transfer actions.

myth_shenhua

Reaction score
How do you guys make payments or receive them? Bought CNA @ 0.09 and sold it @ 0.093 but I am unable to find out where to make payments or where to see if I receive them.

Checked the FAQ page but it doesnt say anything about it! any help will be much appreciated!!

Terran19000

Reaction score
How do you guys make payments or receive them? Bought CNA @ 0.09 and sold it @ 0.093 but I am unable to find out where to make payments or where to see if I receive them.

Checked the FAQ page but it doesnt say anything about it! any help will be much appreciated!!

Equity settlement is T + 3, all money will be debited/ credited to your settlement accounts. But when you sell your stock, you purchasing power is restored immediately.

boiboi123

Reaction score
I tried transferring my shares from cdp to scb, but wasn't successful, and the reason was that my signature did not match the one in my cdp. I have no idea why, since I am pretty sure it was the same.

Is there any way to check what signature i used for cdp? (what signature anyway? the one when i signed up for a cdp account?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I tried transferring my shares from cdp to scb, but wasn't successful, and the reason was that my signature did not match the one in my cdp. I have no idea why, since I am pretty sure it was the same.

Is there any way to check what signature i used for cdp? (what signature anyway? the one when i signed up for a cdp account?

go to your brokerage firm, say hi to your broker, and tell him how much u want to start and look forward to trading with him, then tell him you wan to update your cdp signature, then go cdp later and sign and do transfer to scb lor :s13:

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go to your brokerage firm, say hi to your broker, and tell him how much u want to start and look forward to trading with him, then tell him you wan to update your cdp signature, then go cdp later and sign and do transfer to scb lor :s13:

Just go CDP to update your signature. The queue is quite short as there are not many transactions you can do with CDP anyway.

Investor_Warrior88

Reaction score
You all realize after pressing a button or confirm it takes like 15s to load? Super slow as compared to other platform like Kim Eng etc.

Terran19000

Reaction score
You all realize after pressing a button or confirm it takes like 15s to load? Super slow as compared to other platform like Kim Eng etc.

second this. I think we get what we pay for.. Yesterday I missed a few entries @US open because there's some technical issue with the website.

cloud24

Reaction score

lousy la lag 1 to 2 mins per click. siao one. confirm got **** take this to mine bitcoin. wtf so lag. not recommended for impatient people.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn scb lag like crap
click button take 5 mins to load
knn!!!
been happening for past few days

Investor_Warrior88

Reaction score
Hey Bros, how to check purchasing power I am left with can teach me?

Any NYSE/NASDAQ shares for lobang? Except for GoPro, wanted to buy ytd forget transfer USD in and Stanchart don't allow after 8.00pm. =.="

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.