SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

justme

Reaction score
anybody go for RT on monday, 24th June, at Khatib camp?

Ns portal update ur attendance already?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to check this ah ?

Can try booking a non-ict ippt before booking your 1st RT session. If the system allows, then should be no problem. If system don't allow, then should be 3 RT sessions then can book.

Or you can call the FCC or ns.sg to check.

suprememessiah

Reaction score
Hey guys, is it possible for me to scan my IC to in-pro and out-pro directly at the counter on the spot and considered myself as failed ippt or do I have to actually attempt the stations one by one itself ?

you need to attempt before can record as attempt and fail

RabbitKing

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i missed my ippt window, can appeal dont take RT but just take IPPT instead?

edit: first time and passed all the previous years without RT/IPT.. just totally forgotten abt it lol

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i missed my ippt window, can appeal dont take RT but just take IPPT instead?

edit: first time and passed all the previous years without RT/IPT.. just totally forgotten abt it lol

U will be charged as an ippt defaulter and must go RT. As u are a IPPT defaulter, not sure if u can book IPPT after your 3rd RT session. If no, then u can only take your IPPT on the 8th session.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure is it true that now IPT program, they allow us to play football as part of the training?

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
hi,

anyone know how does Kranji ippt system like?

it says 6pm, if late like 5-10 mins, will the guard stop me from entering the camp for RT on weekdays?

Also how long the session normally last at Kranji camp RT...2 hours 3 hours?

Thx!

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
hi,

anyone know how does Kranji ippt system like?

it says 6pm, if late like 5-10 mins, will the guard stop me from entering the camp for RT on weekdays?

Also how long the session normally last at Kranji camp RT...2 hours 3 hours?

Thx!

No. 2 hrs.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U will be charged as an ippt defaulter and must go RT. As u are a IPPT defaulter, not sure if u can book IPPT after your 3rd RT session. If no, then u can only take your IPPT on the 8th session.

bro Vasilli ,

Assuming i failed ippt and my window close. So i need to go for 20 RT. From the 3rd RT i can book ippt so that if i pass i can no need to go for the other 17 ?

When i do the RT booking, they say 8th session is a test. So i assume must be booked as a normal RT ? then when go for the session they will ask us go for IPPT ah ? Normal ippt time start at 5pm , for RT on the same date is 6pm. So i just come at 6pm and tell them i want go ippt ?

PS: first time doing all these nonsense. sigh. Really sian. Failed by 10 sec for 2.4.

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro Vasilli ,

Assuming i failed ippt and my window close. So i need to go for 20 RT. From the 3rd RT i can book ippt so that if i pass i can no need to go for the other 17 ?

When i do the RT booking, they say 8th session is a test. So i assume must be booked as a normal RT ? then when go for the session they will ask us go for IPPT ah ? Normal ippt time start at 5pm , for RT on the same date is 6pm. So i just come at 6pm and tell them i want go ippt ?

PS: first time doing all these nonsense. sigh. Really sian. Failed by 10 sec for 2.4.

Yes, after 3rd session can book a non-ict ippt if u think u can pass. If u pass, u can stop going for rt.

Yes, 8th rt session also ippt. Go inpro at ippt counter and tell them rt-ippt. Rt-ippt is at 6pm.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, after 3rd session can book a non-ict ippt if u think u can pass. If u pass, u can stop going for rt.

Yes, 8th rt session also ippt. Go inpro at ippt counter and tell them rt-ippt. Rt-ippt is at 6pm.

Thanks. That definitely helped.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.