[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go through 2 sticks of butter a week :eek:

I try to eat more butter as well, but the "eat till full" mentality seems not to work with me...still have tendency to eat till over full :(
Still need to watch out daily calories, else will put on weight. very sianzzz

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
I try to eat more butter as well, but the "eat till full" mentality seems not to work with me...still have tendency to eat till over full :(

calories doesn't matter. just eat the right thing i.e. fats. and don't eat the wrong thing aka sugar and refine carbs.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think you need to distinguish between what is real hungry and what is psychological need to munch...

Most of us are just eating for the sake of eating, not because we are hungry...

Drinking a bit of water when you feel peckish works most of the time...the urge to nibble may go away :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
people like to eat "full", they want the feeling of a fully filled stomach. so they stuff themselves with carbs.

this is unnecessary if we eat LCHF. stomach may be empty but we won't feel hungry.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
calories doesn't matter. just eat the right thing i.e. fats. and don't eat the wrong thing aka sugar and refine carbs.

I won't say it doesn't matter in the long run

Over-eating may still leading to long-term weight gain for most of us :s22:

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you need to distinguish between what is real hungry and what is psychological need to munch...

Most of us are just eating for the sake of eating, not because we are hungry...

Drinking a bit of water when you feel peckish works most of the time...the urge to nibble may go away :s13:

Unfortunately I am a totel emotional eater :( especially when stressed. :(

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am a totel emotional eater :( especially when stressed. :(

i have tendency to binge when stressed too. so i always make sure i eat a lot of fats during breakfast so i can skip lunch and sometimes even dinner. so i won't binge and therefore total daily calories reduced.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.