Master Member
Reaction score
They no sell blue now...sianz.

Btw, ACV with snake grass water... Not bad.. :D
ACV with gin n ice also nice.. Haha

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
went qbfood today... got 1.6kg of grass fed ribeye and 1.8kg of grass fed striploin

eat grass liao :(

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some tea detox program. Supposed to reduce bloated was, help weightloss, reduced fats etc.

And when I check out the ingredients look ok.

oh usually i dont trust this type of thingy haha. just eat clean and exercise. i think bragg acv is the best

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some tea detox program. Supposed to reduce bloated was, help weightloss, reduced fats etc.

It's strange that you still need this if you are already on LCHF. Becos you should have benefited from this lifestyle. :s11:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
SkinnyMint Teatox going around FB like very popular.
Thinking of trying....
Should I should I ??

Just stick to lchf will do.

The tea supposedly uses 'natural laxative' and 'natural diuretics' but why do we need to intentionally introduce these into our diet?

I presume the weightloss and reduced bloating comes from the more frequent bowel movement and urination after consuming said product.

That said, there should be short term result. Long term wise, a lifestyle change instead of a diet program would be more appropriate.

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2mdqvds.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.