SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

TKR1992

Master Member
Reaction score
wanna ask, recently i just got upgraded to pes b1 but with perm excuse RMJ.

so still need take 2.4, shuttle run and sbj??

so suay kenna upgraded after ord :(

Weird. It should be PES B2 with permanent statuses.

Anyway, go to NS.sg, Nsmen > eHealth > eMedInfo

It will tell you exactly what you are excused from.

junny1

Reaction score
UPZZz LAH!!!!

i have book my IPT-IPPT on 23/8/2014. So that means as system change in Sept, my bday in Jan. I will still be under the old IPT system right of 8 session RT even if my RT 8 sessions are after 1st sept.

once i complete the 8 sessions before Jan 2015 i will have clear the 2014 window right? then 2015 will be a fresh start. can you elaborate on the switch to IPT instead of RT?

UPPPPPP lah!! please help reply to my question can???

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird. It should be PES B2 with permanent statuses.

Anyway, go to NS.sg, Nsmen > eHealth > eMedInfo

It will tell you exactly what you are excused from.
hannor so weird, i now is b1 with 2 permanent statuses :s22:

not sure how they decided :s22:

junny1

Reaction score
i have book my IPT-IPPT on 23/8/2014. So that means as system change in Sept, my bday in Jan. I will still be under the old IPT system right of 8 session RT even if my RT 8 sessions are after 1st sept.

once i complete the 8 sessions before Jan 2015 i will have clear the 2014 window right? then 2015 will be a fresh start. can you elaborate on the switch to IPT instead of RT?

Laojiaos here please help me can?? UP this post many many

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the last ipt is the ippt right? so can I go earlier at Maju camp to take the test? or must I wait until the ipt timing (ard 0630 in-pro) to take the ippt test?

The 1st IPT-IPPT can not in-pro early.
Last IPT-IPPT can in-pro early.
For Maju. I asked when i was there last thursday.

Btw, I asked the counter staff and the encik.. because last time 1st IPT-IPPT they let me inpro early.. then basket last week they make me wait from 530 to 7 :(

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Laojiaos here please help me can?? UP this post many many

Read this;
Enhancements to NS IPPT Management & Training System - News - ns.sg

Then check here;
http://biz.portalcity.com.sg/admanager3/click.php?a=9609&c=1

from what I read. assuming your last IPT sesh is on the 23rd of Aug.

Your RT under the old sys is from Sept to Dec. But once the new system comes into effect your RT window will be extended till your next next birthday. see the example;

b. Example 4:
My birthday is on 1 January and I failed my IPPT. On 1 September 2014, I am in my RT window.

After extension, my new RT window will be from 1 September 2014 to 31 December 2015 (i.e. remaining RT window + 12-months) instead of 31 December 2014. I will need to complete 20 sessions of RT in this new window or pass an IPPT during a stipulated RT-IPPT session.

Last edited:

onepiecepop

Reaction score
1st cannot, last can right? 3

then last time 1st IPT-IPPT they let me inpro early.. then basket last week they make me wait from 530 to 7 :(???? opposite of what you say earlier o_O

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st cannot, last can right? 3

then last time 1st IPT-IPPT they let me inpro early.. then basket last week they make me wait from 530 to 7 :(???? opposite of what you say earlier o_O

???
how does it contradict what I just wrote? They didn't let me in-pro early for my 1st IPT-IPPT last thursday.
Do not quote me out of context.

onepiecepop

Reaction score
???
how does it contradict what I just wrote? They didn't let me in-pro early for my 1st IPT-IPPT last thursday.
Do not quote me out of context.

oh my mistake :s22: i got it. preparing to go early now. kin complete last ipt-ippt :D

need to tell them is last ipt? or juz str register ippt

junny1

Reaction score
Read this;
Enhancements to NS IPPT Management & Training System - News - ns.sg

Then check here;
http://biz.portalcity.com.sg/admanager3/click.php?a=9609&c=1

from what I read. assuming your last IPT sesh is on the 23rd of Aug.

Your RT under the old sys is from Sept to Dec. But once the new system comes into effect your RT window will be extended till your next next birthday. see the example;

Since i am under old system for RT from Sept to Dec, i can just book the 8 sessions as per normal before my 2015 window start right. then in 2015 it is a new year for me so i just take IPPT will do? correct? no more owe them ipt and rt liao

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i juz got confirmation from saf call center

if your birthday is in 1 november 2014, you have up till 10 november 2015 to complete your RT. (dunno why they say 10 November and not 1 November).

Then your next IPPT window starts from 11 november 2015 and ends 10 November 2016.

so we got till next year to pay off what we owe them, then next year then only we see the new IPPT window open

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to try the new system... even though my 2.4km confirm still can't make it.

i found out my push up abit cannot make it... i can do 8-9 pull up

is there a standard of how high the push up must go?

15min 2.4km 20 pushup 30 situp is pass mah?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.