Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks.. I just got hold of it today.. will PM you the serial no to see if the warranty is still valid since you mentioned you can check...

Actually, I got this repeater just for streaming from china sites.. A min of 2-4Mbps is needed and is more than sufficient as compared to really streaming 720p from a NAS or server which isn't the case

Dear Just Me,

Just PM me the serial number and I will revert as soon as I get them.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I've tried a pair of 200 and 500Mbps (10/100 Ethernet port) but still get only around 30Mbps on a 100Mbps plan.
If I change to 600Mbps (Gigabit Port) will the speed improve & by how much or is it already maxed out for my house wiring? Thanks.

Dear boxer33,

Can you advise me on the status such as the colour of the data LED lights with the 200 and 500 Mbps homeplugs from your end ?

Using a 600 Mbps homeplug will be subjected to the noise conditions and quality of the pwerlines residing your home.

PM me and we will make an arrangement to come down on site to run a pair of 600 Mbps homeplug at your premises.

Sineoji

Pleasure

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sineoji for dropping by onsite.. thumbs up for the service render...

Unfortunately my home powerline is not ideal... hence i'm letting go my pair of very new 600mbps av2 with passthrough homeplugs from challenger with receipt and everything.

Interested party please PM me or text me.

Cheers!
:)

boxer33

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear boxer33,

Can you advise me on the status such as the colour of the data LED lights with the 200 and 500 Mbps homeplugs from your end ?

Using a 600 Mbps homeplug will be subjected to the noise conditions and quality of the pwerlines residing your home.

PM me and we will make an arrangement to come down on site to run a pair of 600 Mbps homeplug at your premises.

Sineoji

Hi, leds are red. Thanks

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, leds are red. Thanks

Dear boxer33,

When the data LEDs are red, precisely it lies on the condition of the powerlines where there are noise interference residing.

Relocate the plugs to a different socket and see if the data LEDs moves from RED to AMBER or GREEN.

We can come over and check on the condition of the powerlines. PM me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Sineoji

boxer33

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear boxer33,

When the data LEDs are red, precisely it lies on the condition of the powerlines where there are noise interference residing.

Relocate the plugs to a different socket and see if the data LEDs moves from RED to AMBER or GREEN.

We can come over and check on the condition of the powerlines. PM me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Sineoji

Tried every socket in my room where the desktop is and living room where the router is located and no change. Guess 30mbps is the max for me no matter what homeplugs I use. Thanks!

shaent

Reaction score
need help with PL500EW and PL500EP

Hi all, i just bought the Sineoji homeplug PL500EW and PL500EP.

My speed is at 300Mbps, however when i use the homeplug with Ethernet cable , i can only get 50 odds Mbps. If i'm using wireless i could get up to 60Mbps.

This is really bothering me. Can someone guide me along or is there something that i did wrongly?

FYI all my led lights are green.

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all, i just bought the Sineoji homeplug PL500EW and PL500EP.

My speed is at 300Mbps, however when i use the homeplug with Ethernet cable , i can only get 50 odds Mbps. If i'm using wireless i could get up to 60Mbps.

This is really bothering me. Can someone guide me along or is there something that i did wrongly?

FYI all my led lights are green.

Dear Shaent,

A few questions :

1. The primary homeplug that is connected to the main router, was it plugged directly to the wall socket ? Besides, is there several appliances on the power strips that share the same row of power sockets with the primary homeplug ?

2. The PL500EW is on the wall socket or power extension strip ?

Sineoji

shaent

Reaction score
Dear Shaent,

A few questions :

1. The primary homeplug that is connected to the main router, was it plugged directly to the wall socket ? Besides, is there several appliances on the power strips that share the same row of power sockets with the primary homeplug ?

2. The PL500EW is on the wall socket or power extension strip ?

Sineoji
1. The primary homeplug was plugged directly to the wall socket. The wall sockets have two outlet side by side thou. My modem and router are plug at the socket beside it.

2. The PL500EW is on the wall socket.

Hope this information is sufficient.

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
1. The primary homeplug was plugged directly to the wall socket. The wall sockets have two outlet side by side thou. My modem and router are plug at the socket beside it.

2. The PL500EW is on the wall socket.

Hope this information is sufficient.

Shaent,

Try plugging the PL500EW on a couple of different sockets and check what is the speed you are getting .

Sineoji

orhanzi

Master Member
Reaction score
i am letting go a pair of sineoji homeplugs 600mbps which i brought on recent IT show. reason because the homeplug is not suitable with my home setup. please pm your offer or sms 9 1 1 7 0 3 1 2

shaent

Reaction score
Shaent,

Try plugging the PL500EW on a couple of different sockets and check what is the speed you are getting .

Sineoji
HI I've Tried plugging the PL500EW on a different socket but result is still the same. Any solution?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
HI I've Tried plugging the PL500EW on a different socket but result is still the same. Any solution?

Shaent,

If various power sockets has been used and yet you are obtaining the same results, it will be the limitation of your powerline such that your current powerline infrastructure is the bottleneck.

I will be able to schedule an onsite service to check it out. Let me know.

Sineoji

shaent

Reaction score
Shaent,

If various power sockets has been used and yet you are obtaining the same results, it will be the limitation of your powerline such that your current powerline infrastructure is the bottleneck.

I will be able to schedule an onsite service to check it out. Let me know.

Sineoji
Dear Sineoji,

Already PM you

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Sineoji 1800 mbps MIMO homeplug speed test comparison with Sineoji 600 mbps on M1 300 mbps fibre broadband.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Why dun u test in ur bedroom? Kitchen juz behind utility closet so near & possibly both power points are same circuit

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Why dun u test in ur bedroom? Kitchen juz behind utility closet so near & possibly both power points are same circuit

kitchen power socket is the worst power socket of the entire home in this condo and the kitchen is a distance away separated by a concrete steel store room. That's where the 600 mbps home plug is used in conjunction with this speed test to benchmark.

The MIMO kicks in using the earth pin as the 3rd source of transmission where the earth is usually noise free.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Since u have been doing ur test @ bedroom can u test there 4 consistency? Curious wat can b achieve. My exp shows worst r those chargers.
kitchen power socket is the worst power socket of the entire home in this condo and the kitchen is a distance away separated by a concrete steel store room. That's where the 600 mbps home plug is used in conjunction with this speed test to benchmark.

The MIMO kicks in using the earth pin as the 3rd source of transmission where the earth is usually noise free.

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Sineoji 1800 mbps MIMO Homeplug benchmark against Sineoji 600 mbps homeplug from fibre ONT to bedroom on Speed Test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.