Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

tanyj82

Reaction score
Mr. Sineoji

I plan getting 2x PL600EPG and PL500EW.

Question is when I plug PL500EW into the power socket will both PL600EPG fallback to AV or PL600EPG will still communicating using AV2.

Because the speed between PL600EPG is crucial. I do not want PL500EW to degrade the speed.

Here is the planned setup
TL1043N
-> NAS
-> PL600EPG

PC1
-> PL600EPG

All wireless device(Speed not important, range does)
-> PL500EW

I have TL-LinK TL-WPA281 300mpbs with wireless. If this works with PL600EPG(without slowing down the speed between PL600EPG), I dont need to buy PL500EW.

Also, any idea of the price for PL1800. I willing the wait if the price does not defer to much.

ardikm67

Reaction score
Eagerly waiting for PL1800E price..

Luckily my spouse stopped me from doing the wiring works in my 6 years old BTO flat, this will solved my wifi solution in my master bedroom period once and for all.

Thank you, Sineoji.

The setup below is almost the same as mine just that Im riding on a different ISP yet it able to attain the subscribed speed up/down exactly from my Asus router in the hall & connected PL1800E (trial complementary of Mr Sineoji) at my master bedroom.

My current powerplugs I am using are PL500EW (connected to Asus AC66U) & PL500EP (connected to Asus AC66U) and tested it really worked well with PL1800E.

Previous setup using 2 x AC66U (wireless bridge) is a let down. I will use the new & old powerplugs for my other rooms in future.

Sineoji 1800 mbps MIMO Homeplug benchmark against Sineoji 600 mbps homeplug from fibre ONT to bedroom on Speed Test.

Last edited:

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Mr. Sineoji

I plan getting 2x PL600EPG and PL500EW.

Question is when I plug PL500EW into the power socket will both PL600EPG fallback to AV or PL600EPG will still communicating using AV2.

Because the speed between PL600EPG is crucial. I do not want PL500EW to degrade the speed.

Here is the planned setup
TL1043N
-> NAS
-> PL600EPG

PC1
-> PL600EPG

All wireless device(Speed not important, range does)
-> PL500EW

I have TL-LinK TL-WPA281 300mpbs with wireless. If this works with PL600EPG(without slowing down the speed between PL600EPG), I dont need to buy PL500EW.

Also, any idea of the price for PL1800. I willing the wait if the price does not defer to much.

Dear Tanj82

Practically you could use a pair of PL600EPG with the proposed setup that you mentioned and have a PL500EW as an access point. As the PL500EW has a fast ethernet port, there will be a bottleneck. However same goes if you are placing a basic 300 mbps wireless router which has a fast ethernet.

Practically speaking, you can deploy 8 homeplugs within the home network. Having said that, the bandwidth will be shared as a result. In your case, 3 homeplugs will not be much of a concern.

If you are looking at speeds, the Sineoji 1800 MIMO will be ideal. You can connect a pair of Sineoji 1800 MIMO with the following setup.

TL1043N--------Sineoji 1800---------------Sineoji-------Router

The Sineoji 1800 mimo will optimise the entire bandwidth with the current infrastructure.

The Sineoji 1800 will be unveiled in the Comex Show held at Suntec next week.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Eagerly waiting for PL1800E price..

Luckily my spouse stopped me from doing the wiring works in my 6 years old BTO flat, this will solved my wifi solution in my master bedroom period once and for all.

Thank you, Sineoji.

The setup below is almost the same as mine just that Im riding on a different ISP yet it able to attain the subscribed speed up/down exactly from my Asus router in the hall & connected PL1800E (trial complementary of Mr Sineoji) at my master bedroom.

My current powerplugs I am using are PL500EW (connected to Asus AC66U) & PL500EP (connected to Asus AC66U) and tested it really worked well with PL1800E.

Previous setup using 2 x AC66U (wireless bridge) is a let down. I will use the new & old powerplugs for my other rooms in future.

Dear ardikm67

You are welcome. Call us should you require any further assistance.

Sineoji

cKm

Reaction score
Pls release pass-through model!!I'll definitely hoot a pair if it's released!

Kindovic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm interested in getting a pair of homeplugs...
is it advisable to to use a pair of PL600EPG?

The setup would be:
D-Link DVG-N5402SP ---PL600EPG---PL600EGP---My PC

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
hmmm interested in getting a pair of homeplugs...
is it advisable to to use a pair of PL600EPG?

The setup would be:
D-Link DVG-N5402SP ---PL600EPG---PL600EGP---My PC

Dear kindovic

Yes this configuration works, however, if you are into heavy downloading and HD streaming where speed is a priority, I suggest that you go for the 1800 Mbps instead.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
will your powerline work through a extension socket?

Yes it does work on the extension socket but ensure the power extension is not one with surge protection.

MIMO is incorporated in our 1800Mbps Homeplug such that it uses all 3 wires namely, Live, Neutral and Earth for data transmission to optimize the performance and throughput.

Sineoji

Kindovic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear kindovic

Yes this configuration works, however, if you are into heavy downloading and HD streaming where speed is a priority, I suggest that you go for the 1800 Mbps instead.

Sineoji
how much is the 1800 Mbps homeplugs??
if sway sway my house wiring cmi, can i ask for refund??
hehehe

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Wat is the price of 1800? Also y 1800 when bcm chip is 1500?

The Sineoji 1800 Mbps Gigabit MIMO HomePlug is powered by Broadcom's 60500 based on 1800 Mbps physical data rate, this is the latest specification.

We have conducted several onsite test for months, as many of whom we wish to thanks for the time taken up especially in the late evenings.

What far most important is the customer experience and satisfaction, that's where we offered our value add service to our audience by having our staff to go onsite to support and check on the customer's powerline condition and how we can improve and educate them. We provide the convenience of exchanging the product at their doorsteps and setting it up to make sure everything works in a good condition.

We need to feel the ground, at the customer's premises. The fact is what you see on the ground may not be seen on the engineering lab when EVT/DVT is conducted.

We initially have a 1200 Mbps homeplug with pass through but we made a decision to proceed with the 1800 Mbps instead.

Sineoji

moron+genius

Reaction score
So frm ur extensive field tests wat is the real world speed we looking at?
The Sineoji 1800 Mbps Gigabit MIMO HomePlug is powered by Broadcom's 60500 based on 1800 Mbps physical data rate, this is the latest specification.

We have conducted several onsite test for months, as many of whom we wish to thanks for the time taken up especially in the late evenings.

What far most important is the customer experience and satisfaction, that's where we offered our value add service to our audience by having our staff to go onsite to support and check on the customer's powerline condition and how we can improve and educate them. We provide the convenience of exchanging the product at their doorsteps and setting it up to make sure everything works in a good condition.

We need to feel the ground, at the customer's premises. The fact is what you see on the ground may not be seen on the engineering lab when EVT/DVT is conducted.

We initially have a 1200 Mbps homeplug with pass through but we made a decision to proceed with the 1800 Mbps instead.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
So frm ur extensive field tests wat is the real world speed we looking at?

There is no precise answer for real world speed as every homes infrastructure are different, powerlines condition are different, appliances that are turn on as a result of noise are different.

Even homeplugs at various sockets varies in terms of speed test under the same home infrastructure. Hence there is no clear definition in terms of real word speed.

Sineoji

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does it work for all models? or only the 1800 one? planning to get the 600epg. and only have access to a extension socket. btw, any special promotions at comex? like the one in this topic $33 for 1st 150?

Yes it does work on the extension socket but ensure the power extension is not one with surge protection.

MIMO is incorporated in our 1800Mbps Homeplug such that it uses all 3 wires namely, Live, Neutral and Earth for data transmission to optimize the performance and throughput.

Sineoji

landoflord

Reaction score
I'm very impress with the speedtest on the new 1800mb. I wonder will there be a 1800mbps Mini Gigabit HomePlug AV2 Pass Through?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.