[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering....ish moi 2 days per week fast too long? Sometimes it stretches to 60 hours.....I keep it under 65 hours though......

Is it too much? Am I experiencing diminishing returns? :(

Depends on yourself - track your progress and performance bah

Some say not effective beyond 48 hours...

Else just do the usual intermittent with the 8-hour eat window :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
ya, u can find some carrefour items at fairprice. that time carrefour closed down then they bought over from them to sell.
but this should also tell you how old the goods are.

how you know they take over the stock sia? maybe they newly import from france? last time ntuc cannot do that because they're competitors... maybe now they're supplier-customer relationship.. not sure. lol.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
found this sauce at fair price finest
$5.40 I think
2s8h6yo.jpg

2j4ez4y.jpg
is wholegrain mustard.. not sauce lol can rub on beef pork chicken and make mayonaise

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how you know they take over the stock sia? maybe they newly import from france? last time ntuc cannot do that because they're competitors... maybe now they're supplier-customer relationship.. not sure. lol.

cos just nice once carrefour closed down, there was a sudden influx of carrefour goods in ntuc. i was shopping quite regularly at ntuc during that period so noticed that and also happen to see some packaging with crumpled edges so very likely is old stock from carrefour.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
cos just nice once carrefour closed down, there was a sudden influx of carrefour goods in ntuc. i was shopping quite regularly at ntuc during that period so noticed that and also happen to see some packaging with crumpled edges so very likely is old stock from carrefour.

oh maybe. i only miss carrefour peanut butter. sigh. :(

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
bfast: machine made espresso with foamed meiji milk
lunch: machine made espresso with foamed meiji milk

restarting IF today :( tonight fasting if possible :(

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Afternoon peeps

Liver: nature’s most potent superfood
A Paleo Guide To Liver | Paleo Leap

As if its vitamin content weren’t enough, liver also contains an enzyme called CoQ10, an antioxidant that helps your body produce energy and may help in the treatment of a variety of diseases. Liver also seems to have mysterious anti-fatigue properties that scientists can’t pin down to any particular vitamin it contains.

Liver, Nature's very own Multi Vitamin
Gonna eat 8oz tomo
:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.