Digital TV (DVB T2) in Singapore [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
can finalised my channel listings liao~ :s22:

wtzo21.jpg

indo channels are from Batam, based on online info.

ezowulf

Master Member
Reaction score
shld hv not bought buy my LG DVB-T2 TV cos DVB-C TV can receive more channels & there's no need additional ugly indoor antenna~ :s22:

each has its pros and cons

as for me, I am waiting for malaysia to have their dvb-t2 up (god knows when :s22:) then can receive clear sg, my and indo channels. :D

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
Bumping up my problem...
Anyone having problems with draco recorder? I can only record a maximum of 2 hours each time

SilveR1_09

Reaction score
Great work.

Surprised that Malaysian channels and also SCTV don't have DVB-T2

Malaysia, haha God knows when like the bro below you mentioned. Heard they supposedly "awarded" the vendor tasked to built up the DVB-T2 infrastructure early this year. And claimed early tests transmission would be in Q3. We are approaching Q4 already. Lol.

As for SCTV, they were transmitting DVB-T2 once upon a time. But have since shut it down claiming technical problems with their tower. Many months since. Got no incentive for them as of now since it's still simulcast with analog.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
Bumping up my problem...
Anyone having problems with draco recorder? I can only record a maximum of 2 hours each time

press the record button will record 2 hrs only.
u have to use timer function.
either from EPG select the prog then press timer, select once -> record -> ... -> start time -> duration.
make sure the duration is correct.
u can also access the timer function via menu, then manually key in.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
woo finally can watch HD8 on starhub

how to switch the subtitles on starhub ah?

same as ONE HD (ch 823) use the * button (should have OSD when u switch channel)... but starhub's subtitles function is very lag. after u press the "info" button, or after u rewind/forward, there is still no subtitles... have to wait for at least 5-10 secs to resume... this is a big problem esp for korean dramas or languages u dunno... after pressing info or EPG... then always will miss 5-10 secs of subtitles. starhub really should improve their external subtitles function.

and for ch 857 vv drama on demand, watching tvb hd dramas until now still don't have subtitles. starhub's subtitles function is very lousy.

b00mxer

Reaction score
Wanna bring up one issue. Draco box... The weeky schedule recording got problem. E.g I set on 01/01/15 then ok today is 1st Jan (record success) then next week suppose to record instead it auto change to the week later (15/01/15). Resulting I miss the 8th Jan recording. So it's like their "weekly" is "every 2 weeks".

I must keep manual set the date back correctly after each recording. Anybody got this bloody irritating issue? 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.