Microsoft Surface

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Why so many looking for glass protector?

I have got a normal protector known as healing shield from qoo10.

It did the job well.

I'm not a heavy pen user but simple selection, dragging and writing is ok. No scratch or damage to screen protector or pen.

Coz saw some forum posting that normal screen protector may wear out the nib of the pen.

JoySakurai

Reaction score
Coz saw some forum posting that normal screen protector may wear out the nib of the pen.

yeah, read that as well. also saw others talking about MIME Ghost glass. but i'm looking to get it locally plus asap, meaning, tomorrow coz I'm flying off for a month the day after. lol..

GitzJoey

Reaction score
Update - The microsoft guy is going to collect my SP3 i7 coming Friday.

Sigh. Do you think I should I just get a refund and buy i5 instead?

i like to see whether the fix coming in this tuesday
if not means u need to wait until next month (or even longer)

the safest is just do a refund, you can still re-buy it or switch
to i5 (which is only slight different power horse) unless you
gonna do it for intensive laptop replacement

teojm92

Reaction score
Guys . the i5 4gb or 8 gb ram which one to choose from? Storage doesn't matter to me as I OkAy with 128 gb worth of space.
Just wondering does the ram make any different

JoySakurai

Reaction score
Guys . the i5 4gb or 8 gb ram which one to choose from? Storage doesn't matter to me as I OkAy with 128 gb worth of space.
Just wondering does the ram make any different

Really depends on what u're intending to use it for.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those thinking of mime glass
tD2KgKq.jpg

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;88203843 said:
how much are AAAA batteries in SG? :o

was trying to find it in NTUC yesterday so i can keep in my drawer but couldn't find any :(
Mustafa also have. It's a bloody pain. I had the htc flyer which also uses the Ntrig stylus and after 2 yrs the problems with the pen were endless n u have to get a new pen ;(. I prefer the battery less one on the samsung note series

miragez

Reaction score
Oh man this is crap.///*&^&*&%^&$^%$^$##@! I called ms today... they tell me they will be escalating this issues of refund for this order... I made earlier... now the shipping is already moving this is really stupid... service

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.