pestered my daughter to help me take this shot :mrgreen:
14959877169_39349f7eb2_h.jpg

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibei shocked.. saw this today!

Dunno how it happened... sian on a Fri liao... :(:(:(

uboANnG.jpg

I would think to scratch the crystal would have been a hard knock that you would have noticed? It does look like white paint rubbing off onto it though.... The bezel at 3 o'clock looks grazed too, could have happened at the same time? Anyway it's not that bad, and if you really are bothered, can replace at Panerai I would think.

chickenbackside

Reaction score
CBS, at the risk of sounding like a desperado for a free drink, any good news on your potential big deal?

Actually just trying to find an excuse for a next gathering with the folks on the thread, espec some with very interesting watches (yah right) :D:D
Haha, no worries. I'd love to be able to buy everyone a drink!

Truth of the matter is, I'm still negotiating with them. But as time passes, it seems less and less likely that I'll get the gig.

But never say never!

But you can still plan a gathering lah. I have no doubt everyone would want to be able to feel Iceflight's new watches in the flesh!

a562140

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibei shocked.. saw this today!

Dunno how it happened... sian on a Fri liao... :(:(:(
uboANnG.jpg

it happens to the best of us and the best of our watches :(

i say leave it until you intend to get rid of it. panerais look great with evidence of rough wear :)

now all you need is matching distressed leather strap and its like a brand new watch !

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weekend is finally here!

Btw I am clearing some of my 24mm pam custom OP logo etched brushed buckles. Not sure any pam owners here is interested. Just pm me if interested. Will provided photos.
All brand new.

Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.