SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually since now got 1 whole year, i prefer 20 RT sessions than 10 IPT sessions.

RT got money... $$$

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to share from experiences of my Fren

He said he chose running grp at maju cuz it's very slack
Ran a few round then chit chat with trainer then out pro

I'm not sure abt this, merely heard from my Fren :)

benchmark

Master Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me here?

I understand that if never complete IPT means need to do RT in next window.

I remember during the last transition period TO the 9-month IPPT window, if you didn't complete IPT, you don't need to do RT in next window. It was like a one time reset because of the transition.

Now that there's this transition to the new IPPT system, does this reset still apply?

dEv_

Reaction score
just sharing.

Under the new framework, NSmen with three such offences will be subjected to Fine and a five-day residential In-Camp-Training (Physical Training) [ICT(PT)].

The ICT(PT) is a more constructive way to help NSmen to train for their fitness. The ICT(PT) focuses on teaching servicemen on the different types of fitness modalities and fitness habits.

wuweiz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just sharing.

Under the new framework, NSmen with three such offences will be subjected to Fine and a five-day residential In-Camp-Training (Physical Training) [ICT(PT)].

The ICT(PT) is a more constructive way to help NSmen to train for their fitness. The ICT(PT) focuses on teaching servicemen on the different types of fitness modalities and fitness habits.

Got link? What 3 offences?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 offences meaning default IPPT/RT 3 times lor...

basically it is still 3 strikes and you kena DB except now the "DB" is ICT(PT).

junny1

Reaction score
Need help.

My Birthday is on 10 January. I have taken my IPT-IPPT on 23/08/2014 and as usual, did not meet the PPTs. Planned to book RT one month in advance (which is allowed) from my RT window starting 9/10/2014 - 09/01/2015.

So today is 09/09/2014 and i just went in to NS portal to try to book my RT sessions. However, the RT button is greyed out and i see the below message :

Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 9 Jan 2015.

You have COMPLETED your IPT for the period from 10 Jan 2014 to 9 Jan 2015.

You have met your IPPT/IPT requirements for your current birthday window. You can continue to improve your results until 9 Jan 2015.

So do i still have to book RT before my window end since i failed IPT-IPPT?

junny1

Reaction score
Need help.

My Birthday is on 10 January. I have taken my IPT-IPPT on 23/08/2014 and as usual, did not meet the PPTs. Planned to book RT one month in advance (which is allowed) from my RT window starting 9/10/2014 - 09/01/2015.

So today is 09/09/2014 and i just went in to NS portal to try to book my RT sessions. However, the RT button is greyed out and i see the below message :

Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 9 Jan 2015.

You have met your IPPT/IPT requirements for your current birthday window. You can continue to improve your results until 9 Jan 2015.

UP this post. Please help as i might need to book RT in advance

junmisugi41

Reaction score
Hi,

I have finally gotten out of denial and decide this year i will really try to clear my ippt (i have ord-ed for 4 years).

Not trying to be garang or what but am i allowed to just join in RT trainings to exercise without booking for them? I am not eligible for rt yet just IPT for now.

wuweiz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need help.

I think no need liaoz bah. U see if got impending charges or something like that? If no have means clear liaoz. No need RT liaoz.

But just to play safe, call to ask. :)

Print screen and save the page also. :s13:

Hi,

I have finally gotten out of denial and decide this year i will really try to clear my ippt (i have ord-ed for 4 years).

Not trying to be garang or what but am i allowed to just join in RT trainings to exercise without booking for them? I am not eligible for rt yet just IPT for now.

Not sure, but u can always take a IPPT first then book RT. Why not IPT? Later timing also..

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

never book cannot take... applies to IPPT, IPT, and RT.

junny1

Reaction score
I think no need liaoz bah. U see if got impending charges or something like that? If no have means clear liaoz. No need RT liaoz.

But just to play safe, call to ask. :)

Print screen and save the page also. :s13:

Not sure, but u can always take a IPPT first then book RT. Why not IPT? Later timing also..

Nothing abt charges. So this means even though i still fail IPT-IPPT, because of new system i am clear of 2014 window right? Ok i call them

wuweiz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing abt charges. So this means even though i still fail IPT-IPPT, because of new system i am clear of 2014 window right? Ok i call them

Yah. Should be clear. U very the hengzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

junny1

Reaction score
Ok i have called the hotline. they said because of the new system interim, i have cleared my 2014 window even though i did not meet my PPT for IPT-IPPT taken on 23/8/2014. which means 2015 window will be fresh start. and also that means no RT for the 2014 window. YEAHHHHHHHHHH woohoooooooooooooooo

kennykhek

Reaction score
Does any one know which part of the Bishan Park the IPT conducted? Bishan Park very big leh.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To those whoo attended IPT, did you get paid for your IPT? I asked PTI and they say the new IPT system you do get paid? I didn't get anything per session.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.