[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally managed to drop back the 4kg i gain from ICT.

currently doing a peanut diet, since its said that peanuts gives a lot of energy for very little mass.... results very good, but izzit killing my health??

haha wat is a peanut diet?? u mean peanut only?

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
haha wat is a peanut diet?? u mean peanut only?

yup

Camel%20Peanut%20Roasted%20150g%20x%2010s.JPG

2 packet a day :x

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally managed to drop back the 4kg i gain from ICT.

currently doing a peanut diet, since its said that peanuts gives a lot of energy for very little mass.... results very good, but izzit killing my health??

you trolling or serious?

chiamingming

Reaction score
His life, his choice :s13:

Scopee also can lose weight eating junk food woah :s13::s13::s13:

Don't play play. Scopee's recent FB pic.

Ate so much junk food liao for months:

10620822_10204580405528033_7748037507033796494_n.jpg

Chiu laugh at him, he at least showing you results.

Your LCHF is fail lor. Another chap already complaining going to get heart attack liao.

Come, lai lai, say I scopee eh crone.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

I was looking up on Vitamin K2 recently too. Apparently there are some synergy between magnesium, calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K2. Most notably used to prevent and even reverse calcification of the arteries(Atherosclerosis)

The most useful vitamin K2 variant for the body belongs to the MK-4(derived from animals), whereas MK-7(derived from natto) has mixed reviews(some praise it as the best form whereas others comment it to be worthless).

One thing to note is that MK-4 has a much shorter half life(while in the body) compared to MK-7. I'm currently taking MK-4 caps periodically throughout the day while waiting for the liquid variant to arrive from iherb.

Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb.com

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
time to makan more natto :D

MK-4 still the better of the two imo. But then again, look at the japs :s13:

The liquid vitamin K2 that I'm getting seems like a good deal. Don't be turned off by the price of the bottle. Per 1mg of vitamin K2, it is actually one of the cheapest. Each bottle actually contains 1200mg worth of vitamin K2(as compared to most capsules that are only 100mcg(or 0.1mg) per caps)

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tend to lean towards naturally fermented food - natto (if you can stomach the taste) should be better...hahah

Otherwise sauerkraut and kimchi also can bah...

Freshy

Master Member
Reaction score
love natto :love:
long time no go liang court walk walk liao :)

sauerkraut...where got sell??

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Think in Singapore only mediya and Isetan got sell prepacked natto. I didn't even know isetan got sell food :s13:

xberri

Reaction score
does natto taste good? I've never tried em before maybe i should go hoot some :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.