LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Samurai Warriors 4 for PS4

Anybody like this game? Is it good?

sat_cse28

Reaction score
Rakuten have 15%off + 10% cash rebate discount code and it ends today, so if i apply discount code and buy PS4 bundle with camera and extra controller it costs 667.86$ including shipping 7.50 and will get 7760 points, so if i minus that points then the cost of kit will be 590.26$ only seems worthy, planning to buy any comments, is it best deal?.

Last edited:

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, I m going to Japan in dec. Is it worth it to get from Japan? Will kena tax in sg airport a not...?
I
The warranty how ah? Covered in sg? Anybody know?

Off track...rarely see innovalQ type without all the......
Please dun waste Time on PS4. U go play ur atb tenant ok hahaha

InnovaIQ

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I m going to Japan in dec. Is it worth it to get from Japan? Will kena tax in sg airport a not...?
I
The warranty how ah? Covered in sg? Anybody know?

Off track...rarely see innovalQ type without all the......
Please dun waste Time on PS4. U go play ur atb tenant ok hahaha

bro............mai ** leh.............knn................................old man...........knot pak game meh???????????????????????

totopetz

Reaction score
Eh where u buy this bundle de? Sic prease :)

There was this 11-day special deals promotion which ended last week.

Checked that no more such deal liao.

Now the camera bundle has no more extra controller:

Shopitree | Rakuten: [Limited Time Offer] PS4 500GB Console with Camera Bundle (Singapore Model): 4905524955545

From what I observed, Rakuten do post their promo code on their main URL.

Best I have seen for last week was 20% direct discount + 5% cash rebate in points. Yesterday was 15% discount + 10% points. They change codes everyday.

Just checked, today's code is 15OFF4U. Not as good as yesterday's, but u still get 15% direct discount + 5% points.

Happy shopping!

Last edited:

sat_cse28

Reaction score
Finally i placed the order, waiting to grab on hands. :)

Thanks TROLLER & ashethen

Rakuten have 15%off + 10% cash rebate discount code and it ends today, so if i apply discount code and buy PS4 bundle with camera and extra controller it costs 667.86$ including shipping 7.50 and will get 7760 points, so if i minus that points then the cost of kit will be 590.26$ only seems worthy, planning to buy any comments, is it best deal?.

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows about Japanese set and warranty coverage in sg? Planning to buy limited edition sets that only available in japan

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those interested in DriveClub...

"Customers who have shown and interest in "DriveClub" or similar games might like to know that if you pre-order now, you'll get access to the Amazon exclusive Mercedes supercar, the RUF RT12 R super car, and a driver level boost. Pre-order offer ends Monday, October 6th."

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone using the Astro Mixamp with their PS4? the mic is way too loud and no matter what I do nothing changes :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.