Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toons, XJN is near which part of Marina Sq?

Daessiksin looks good. $15 for weekday lunch with drinks. Wooohooo.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score

near one raffles link entrance/exit door there, next to manhattan fish market. opposite st marc cafe / cbtl
level 2. the food corner

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Level 2 of Marina Sq, near the exit to one raffles link. Its at the area with a no. of eateries like Lady M, Carnivore etc.

1A9bYNF.jpg

Happi bday to your boy! N enjoy your meal tonight.

Let me know abt Daessiksin if you try hor. Thanks.

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Level 2 of Marina Sq, near the exit to one raffles link. Its at the area with a no. of eateries like Lady M, Carnivore.

Happi bday to your boy! N enjoy your meal tonight.

Let me know abt Daessiksin if you try hor. Thanks.

Thanks, Toons and shalome for the guide.

Toons, you keen on Daessiksin? $15 can't go terribly wrong right? Free flow drinks some more.

striker22

Reaction score
Peranakan Buffet Lunch @ Sun's Cafe
Date: Sun 12 Oct
Venue: Grand Pacific Hotel Victoria St
Time: 12pm
Price: $21 Nett via groupon voucher

Participants
1. Toons
2. Dennyz
3. Kahlan

Never try b4, so trying out. I tink its peranakan spread, so no cheeses, breads, cold seafood, sashimi etc. Do note that review by Carey is negative hor.

=====================================

Carey got royal peranakan blood, some Peranakan mother in laws are easier to please than him, just to put things in perspective. Haha.

For me, got chee cheong fun can liao.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toons organise so many outing later show your pilot license again ah???

You got 2 hunks n a hot babe liao, still lonely for me meh? :s13:

Paiseh lar, really a bad combination of timing so have to skip this one.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carey got royal peranakan blood, some Peranakan mother in laws are easier to please than him, just to put things in perspective. Haha.

For me, got chee cheong fun can liao.

Yea, his std is higher than mine. So his lousy = okay for me :s13:

You also tried it?

Toons, you keen on Daessiksin? $15 can't go terribly wrong right? Free flow drinks some more.

$15 is weekday lunch right? Wah liew, i not boss ler, have to work to earn $ for buffets. Actually i dun mind trying, but not this month :D

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, they dun have chee cheong fun.

You n your chee cheong fun *pengz*

This one at Chatrium Riverside Hotel ... the outdoor dining area is right beside Chao Praya river. Tat time i go got live band too. If its cool, plus with the wind coming in from the river, very nice ambience. They have indoor seating too.

Thank you for interesting in our Buffet Dinner at River Barge Restaurant. Please kindly find more information :

At present, we implemented with a WOW Buffet Dinner with 2 Tier Pricings. 1st Tier is the normal buffet with the WOW Station. The 2nd Tier for those who love Seafood. And we also do have a BBQ station. Below are more information.

WoW Buffet Dinner Mouthwatering Special –
1st Price at Bht. 1,099++ per person (food only) = Bht. 1,294.- Net with weekly special as below :-

Monday - Prawns
Tuesday - San Daniele Ham
Wednesday - Smoked Salmon
Thursday - Tajima Wagyu Beef
Friday - Australian Lamb
Saturday - Oysters from around the World
Sunday - Foie Gras

2nd Price at Bht. 1,390++ per person (food only) = Bht. 1,636.- Net

Every Monday to Thursday : When add Bht. 291++, the guest can add with a platter of Black, Blue and Soft Shell Crabs served to their tables while every Friday to Sunday will have ½ Boston Lobster per person, 2 pieces of Phuket Lobster per person, Prawn, Mussel and Rock Lobster.

***At the moment we don’t have any credit card promotion.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one for Shangri-La Bangkok. Its beside the river 2 :love:

Thank you very much for your kind interested Next 2 Cafe & Terrace restaurant. For the detail please kindly find the following;

Are the following items available?
Foie gras Yes, available both Sunday Brunch and Dinner
Alaskan King Crab Legs Available only Sunday Brunch
Meats at Carving Station There are lamp, available both Sunday Brunch and Dinner

Next 2 Cafe & Terrace Restaurant : Riverside

Menu : International Buffet

Sunday Brunch (11.30 - 15.00 hours) : THB 2,650 net per person with free flow Sparkling Wine, Wine, Mimosa, Draft Beer, Soft Drink and Juices
THB 1,850 net per person for food only
THB 925 net per person food only for Child 6 - 11 Years Old

Dinner (18.30 - 22.30 hours) : THB 1,650 net per person for food only
THB 825 net per person food only for Child 6 - 11 Years Old

Singapore Food Festival 7 - 13 August 2014: THB 1,850 net per person for food only

Dress Code ( Dinner ) : Casual is required

Promotion: KBank Platinum 15 % on food only, until 30 Sep 2014
SCB Card 15% on food until 30 Dec 2014
Citibank 15% on food until 30 Sep 2014
Krungsri Platinum 15% on food until 30 Sep 2014
UOB Platinum 15% on food until 30 Dec 2014

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 of the street food stall i normally go is the pig organ stall in ah tan's post. The other stall is this herbal chicken roadside stall near pat pong. I'll prolly go eat the salt crusted grill fish n seafood along the road near platinum mall too.

Ah Tan also reviewed westin grande's sunday brunch. Tats when it spans over 2 restaurants n a bar. Now its a toned down affair in just their Taste restaurant. There is also a link in his first post to an even earlier trip. Tat one got review on Lord Jim, but its like 2011. How time flies ...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/makan-shopping-trip-bangkok-3817422.html

You can consider the sunday brunch at napa on 26 too :-

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...trip-bkk-mostly-food-pics-though-3736927.html

Last edited:

micgoh

Reaction score
Anyone interested Swensen $40 VOUCHER?

whenever im giving free,those who cant get it either leave some negative comment via pm to me, or like to remark here and there.

With that, I have decided to do myself the best next alternative. Which is, charge at half price. Feel free to pm me if keen, otherwise I will just let it expire as it is.

When give free, and people dont appreciate, this is the end-result.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested Swensen $40 VOUCHER?

whenever im giving free,those who cant get it either leave some negative comment via pm to me, or like to remark here and there.

With that, I have decided to do myself the best next alternative. Which is, charge at half price. Feel free to pm me if keen, otherwise I will just let it expire as it is.

When give free, and people dont appreciate, this is the end-result.

whenever i see such give-aways, my first thought in mind is if possible, offer to some less fortunate people to have once a life time luxury. but to act on it, might be another issue. :(

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey toon, for Peranakan Buffet Lunch @ Sun's Cafe still got slot?

Got slot, but they stop selling the voucher liao. Let me check with them. Errr, the review not good hor. So its just to go for the pleasure of my company nia =:p

micgoh

Reaction score
whenever i see such give-aways, my first thought in mind is if possible, offer to some less fortunate people to have once a life time luxury. but to act on it, might be another issue. :(

I have a very busy schedule. Keep flying for business trip. When i return to sg, theres only so little time to spend with my family too, before i have to fly again.

Retiring soon hopefully

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.