[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have created a club in driveclub. club name 'EDMW'

psn: VodkaFX

depending on how many ppl we have. may need edmw2 edmw3 and so on since each club is limited to 6 members

edit: dont mind the club badge. placeholder only cause i not good with ideas :o
nice

I bought it yesterday but haven't try.
Is it compulsory to join a club?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice

I bought it yesterday but haven't try.
Is it compulsory to join a club?

not compulsory, but recommended since some cars can only be unlocked by joining a club.

anyone can start their own club and ask their friends to join. but do note that you need a minimum of 2 ppl in your club (up to a maximum of 6) before your club becomes active. once its active all fame points you earn while racing will be counted towards the club lvl

i only managed to get online early morning to create the club. now no luck liao. probably gonna wait until they fix the server load issues, dont want to go too far ahead in tour mode else later need to 'grind' again to lvl up the club

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have created a club in driveclub. club name 'EDMW'

psn: VodkaFX

depending on how many ppl we have. may need edmw2 edmw3 and so on since each club is limited to 6 members

edit: dont mind the club badge. placeholder only cause i not good with ideas :o

Just sent a join request to you :s34:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not compulsory, but recommended since some cars can only be unlocked by joining a club.

anyone can start their own club and ask their friends to join. but do note that you need a minimum of 2 ppl in your club (up to a maximum of 6) before your club becomes active. once its active all fame points you earn while racing will be counted towards the club lvl

i only managed to get online early morning to create the club. now no luck liao. probably gonna wait until they fix the server load issues, dont want to go too far ahead in tour mode else later need to 'grind' again to lvl up the club
thanks for the explanation.

Was playing around abit for awhile.
Ya, no remote chance of connecting at all

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I also totally cannot connect to Driveclub server. I read that their server overload so they take it down.

Reaction score
Promotion for PS4 at Game Start 2014 (25~26 Oct @ Suntec City Convention Centre)

The first 3 buyers of a PS4 console (S$639) will get
- Free Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone
- Three-Year PSN Plus membership
- PlayStation T-Shirt

The first 10 customers of each day will get
- Free “Toro” designed PS4 harddisk cover
- PlayStation T-Shirt

Sony will also take in old console trade-ins for a $100 discount on the PS4

SonyTradeIn.jpg

no say no hab,
here is the detail, but the sony msrp is 600++, so 100 discount also cost 500++
Terms & Conditions of “Old Console → PS4 Trade-in Program” (The program):
The program is only available during “GameStart 2014” (25-26 October, 2014)
The program will be held at PlayStation® booth.
Every traded console is worth SGD 100 discount that can only be used for purchasing PS4™ standalone console (black color only).
*Old consoles available for trading are PlayStation®, PS One, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox360, N64, GameCube, Wii and Wii U home console regardless of whether the consoles can operate well or not.
Only one old console can be traded in per customer.
Traded-in old consoles will not be returned for any reasons.
Trade-in customers are eligible for early bird specials.
Trade-in discount of $100 is a standalone promotion and cannot ride on SGD10 sales offers promotion
Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch reserves the final rights in case of any dispute.

physistry

Reaction score

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who managed to go online in driveclub and have requested to join the club, i'll accept them asap when i am able to

now still no luck in getting online. rushy says they are slowly rolling out incremental updates to their server now. hope tmr will be much better :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.